🍒011; Stressed Out

†☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

"Lydia? Lydia? Lydia!" Malia calls out to the younger Martin, who seemed distracted.

Lydia looks over at Malia, the Werecoyote happily smiling while showing her the test paper, Lydia disappointingly staring at the Werecoyote. "C-minus."

"Your notes are better when they're not in code." Malia comments.

"At least–––you're trying..." Skylar states.

"Disappointed, Malia, profoundly disappointed." Coach disapprovingly looks at her.

Coach then took out another paper, him putting it on her desk. "This seems a little better." Coach points at the other paper.

Malia looks at the higher mark and happily smiles.

A+

Lydia hums, a surprised look on her face. "Higher level."

"Maia's notes are better." Malia states.

Kira then looks at her friends. "It's over, the computers are off, no more assassins, no more murders, no one's dying."

Lydia looks at her friends, a horrified look on her face, her green eyes staring at them. "...not yet."

Skylar sighs out. "Lydia? Can we please enjoy these few seconds of peace? No more Banshee predictions, okay?"

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

At the McCall's household, outside the front door, a fist knocked on the door, the door then swung open, showing a concerned Scott McCall.

"Maia?" Scott stares at her in confusion.

Maia stayed silent, her not saying anything to him.

Scott frowns her brows at her. "Maia..."

"Do you need to come inside? Is there something you want?" Scott concerningly asks.

Maia just stares at him.

"Maia."

Maia sighs out, her green eyes flickering into his. "I'm sorry, I know you have this date thing with Kira in a few hours, but–––i just wanted to make sure you're okay."

Scott chuckles at her. "Why wouldn't i be?"

"...i don't know." Maia says, her then giving him a smile that didn't exactly reach her eyes. "I'm gonna go."

"Maia? Is there something you want to tell me? Because, you look like you need to talk me about something." Scott says.

Maia sighs out, her looking down, then looking up at him. "I've been feeling uncomfortable these few nights, as if something's going to happen to you, in my sight, you know?"

"Nothing's going to happen to me, Maia." Scott assures, gently patting her on her shoulder.

"Yeah, well–––this is for you." Maia then hugged him, surprising him, him quickly overcoming the surprise, hugged her back.

Maia then pulled away, genuinely smile. "I'm gonna go, for real."

Maia then walks away from the McCall, her going down the stairs, Scott looking at her with an anxious look as if wanting to tell her something.

He wanted to tell her about the dream, but decided not to.

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

Peter Hale was sitting on a couch, him leaning forward, his lips in a smug smirk. "Isn't this a lovely treat?"

Maia's doe green eyes stares at Peter frustrated. "Peter, this isn't a joke, i'm seriously stressed out! I really think that something's going to happen to Scott!"