21

>>>>>>

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺: 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘔𝘈𝘍𝘐𝘈, 𝘑𝘖𝘖𝘕𝘐𝘌, 𝘔𝘖𝘊𝘏𝘐, 𝘉𝘈𝘉𝘌. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘥

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at them with confusion because they didn't even understand a bit. Now they started explaining everything and everyone understands the situation.

Taekook: You guys are already in a relationship before.... They said with a smile... Everyone except Taekook nodded their heads...Soon happy movements disturbed by a call.. Jungkook saw the ID it was kai and he lifted the call.

Kai: Hello sir... Some one attacks our base suddenly... He said Jungkook smirked.

Kook: Watch everything I'll be there... He hung the call.... The family was lookin at Jungkook.

Kook: Guys we should go... We have a new toy... He said They nodded their heads and stood up.

Tae: Kookie we will also come with you... he said everyone nodded their heads Except Jungkook... He was scared what if something happen to Taehyung... Jungkook shakes his head as no.

Tae: Please kookie... he blinked his eyes twice... Jungkook unknowingly nodded.

Yoongi: Let's go but be safe okay... And put a mask on your face too..He said Namjoon, Jimin  and Lisa smirked Yoongi, Jin and hobi  scared to see smirk on their lovers faces because it was a bit scary.....But Jungkook found it too hot he directly went to Taehyung and smashed his lips on her without caring about surroundings....

Yoongi: Let's go they will join us.. He said they nodded and left the hory couple alone.

Taehyung kissed back.... Jungkook pushed his tongue in his mouth and sucking it...

Tae: ' Ahh~~ '  Taehyung was tapping Jungkook's shoulder to leave his lips.... But Jungkook was busy biting his lower lip... After 5 minutes they back away from the kiss.... Taehyung was breathing heavily and he looked at him and kissed his forehead.

Kook: Let's go Sweetcheeks.. He said Taehyung nodded and they left....

~~~~~~••

After 30 minutes they reached Jungkook basement... Taehyung, Namjoon, Jimin and Lisa looked at Jungkook...

Kook: Let's go inside... He said.... When they entered inside Jungkook saw his enemy sit in a chair and smirk on his face....

???: Hello Jk.. He said everyone is on their masks...

Kook: Do you have any death wishes Kang-Gook-Doo.. He ask with his deep voice... Shivers running over everyone spain except Taehyung who's mind filled with hory thoughts...

Gook-Doo: Let's see who will die today... He smirked But he heard a Laughters everyone was laughing...

Tae: Oh my kookie... He is so funny... he laugh.

Yoongi: He is Welcoming hell himself.. He smirked.

Jin: Yes.. he said and shake his head.

Hobi: And in the worst way... Everyone is smirked now..

Kang-Gook-Doo is a normal Mafia but Jeon Jungkook he is a Mafia King... How the hell he think that he will beat Jungkook by this Hide-and-seak game...

Kook: What you think I don't know about anything you did huh? They laughed...

Kook: Boy's. He shout and Gook-Doo man everyone turned their guns to Gook-Doo...

Gook-Doo: Hey are you crazy.... Bastard I paid money to kill him.. How can you betrayed me and take his money... Don't you know about loyalty... He shouted.

Yoongi: They know how to be loyal to their Boss... And they all are doing well... He smirked Gook-Doo eyes whet winded...

Gook-Doo: I-it means y-you send then to m-me. He shuttered

Hobi: You are really a dumbshit, when you attack us you leave every single evidence... And we had a doubt that it is you are not  but it's confirmed a few days ago.... But we acted like we don't know anything... They laughed.

Now Jungkook slowly went towards Gook-Doo..  Who steeping back his steps... Gook-Doo is sacred now because who isn't scared when you catch red handed to a Mafia King.... Jungkook chuckled

He take his gun from the pocket and shoot Gook-Doo right leg... Gook-Doo fall on the ground while hissing in pain... He is about to attack kook but Jungkook again shoot his left leg...

Kook: KAI. He shout.. Soon kai entered with a Medium size box... Jungkook took the box from kai and he take the knife and turn to Gook-Doo.

Kook: How dare you to think hurt my loved ones huh.. He stabbed on his shoulder... Gook-Doo screamed in pain.... His family was watching him with a smirk and Taehyung she was busy in her thoughts and yk i don't want to disturb my baby Taehyung thoughts soo...... Jungkook again stabb his another shoulder..

Gook-Doo: L-leave me p- please Jk i-arhhhhh n-never come hear you again...He was crying

Kook: Jk never spare anyone. He started stabbing Gook-Doo continually... The blood splashed on Jungkook's face... Gook-Doo screams ended who was scaremed a minute ago.... Jungkook looked at his dead body.....

Kook: Yaah!! Bastard wake-up... Why did you die this easily... He whinned.... Every time he thinks to give everyone a worst death... But end up he killed them in anger... To Jungkook it was a esay death the family shake their heads..... But Taehyung smile at him...

Tae: Kookie come let's go... he dragged him out... Yoongi from their man to clean the place.... And Everyone left to their house....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________________________________

HEY BUNS❤️

Please Ignore the mistakes ✨

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS 💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS ❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜♾️