Chapter 15

Hyunjin's Pov:

       I smiled as I walked down the sidewalk, my anticipation rising with each step. I looked down at the side-walk squares counting each one. I always count stuff when I get bored, it's become a normal thing for me now. I looked at my nails making sure I didn't miss any spots, I didn't miss anything, but the nails themselves are kind of uneven because I didn't file them all the way. I put my hand back down and looked up, seeing how far from the restaurant I was. I saw I was only a few streets away, and I smiled and looked at the buildings and trees, to see the scenery around me.  

      I got to the restaurant and saw Han outside waiting for me, "Hey Hyunjin!" I smiled and did a small wave at him then responded, "Hey! Glad you came." He smiled and did a little wave motion dismissing what I said, "Yeah, I wouldn't miss it for the world!" We talked for a bit more before going inside and getting taken to our table. Han started making conversation, "So how's work going? You like it so far?" I nodded at him and smiled, "I love it, everyone's so nice and Felix is great too." He nodded and smiled, "That's great! People normally get the wrong impression of him, I'm glad you think he's nice." I nodded and looked over at the waiter that was coming over, "Hi, my name's Sam, I'll be your server and waiter tonight. What can I get you to drink?" I looked over at Han to let him know he can go first. "I'll just have water please." He wrote it down on his small notepad and then looked towards me, "Just water, thanks" He nodded and wrote it down on his notepad, looking up. "Okay I'll bring it right over."

       We had a great time at the restaurant tonight. I'm very happy Han was able to come this time because the last few times he was going on dates with his boyfriend, and I'm not going to blame him for that I'm just glad we were able to hang out. I grabbed my phone from the night stand by my bed  and checked Instagram, there wasn't anything new. I sighed and put my phone back down on the stand and got up to head to my couch and sit on it, grabbing the remote. I looked through Netflix before finding something to watch. I settled on watching a series I haven't seen before called All of Us Are Dead  I put the remote back down and started watching it. 

       I really liked the series and ended up watching the whole first season, which I was kind of sad about because the second season isn't coming out for about another year. I sighed to myself and went to my bedroom to start getting ready for bed. I put on some pajamas and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I took my toothbrush out of its baby blue holder and rinsed it with water before putting toothpaste on it and brushing my teeth. I moved it back and forth for a minute before spitting it out in the sink. I splashed my face with water and put on night time cleanser, carefully rubbing it into my skin. I looked at myself in the mirror, making sure I got it everywhere. I washed it off my face, moving my fingers around, to get all the soap off. I looked at myself in the mirror before turning to the towel rack and drying my face off. I walked over to my bed, and got in it facing the wall, bringing my second pillow to my chest and slowly closing my eyes to go to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Hello! I'm so sorry, it's been so long since I've made a new chapter! I've been putting this off for a while and I felt bad for not updating for y'all so I sat down and wrote a chapter, hope you guys liked it! Also, thanks for 2k reads  you guys are literally crazy, that's actually so awesome, last chapter it was only at 1.6k, thank you guys!! <3

     This is really random, but on Thursday I had a band concert, It went pretty well, but there were only two clarinets so it sounded really empty 😭 But we got through the songs that we didn't know before, so I'm happy about that. 

     Love you all!! Have a good day/night!!<333333