15. Cursing

Telling you honestly, I set the comment target knowing very well that you might not be able to complete the vote targets, but even the comments aren't reaching the mark. And yet, I still gave this chapter. But please, next time—I need comments.

You may think I'm acting like a bitch, but believe me, I love to read your comments. If I'm putting in even a bit of effort, I need something in return, and on this orange app, the only things I can get are votes, comments, and followers.

So kindly use your beautiful fingers to comment.

-----------------------------------------------------

Vaidehi

I woke up to the ringing of a phone and realized the sun was already out—I must have overslept. Rubbing my eyes, I almost fell off the bed in shock; I hadn't meant to sleep so close to him. I thought I would move to the couch once he fell asleep, but I ended up drifting off too.

The sun's rays played hide and seek with the flowing curtains, and the freshness of the soil from last night's rain still filled the air. My attention was drawn to the second most disturbing element—his phone. He was the number one disturbing element, and his phone was definitely second.

Rubbing my eyelids, I stood up from the bed, picked up my dupatta, and checked the time—it was 8 in the morning. God, what would his family think of me? How could I have slept this long?

I reached over to the other side to check if he was still asleep before touching his phone. Who would want to risk the blast of an Atom Bomb?

But as soon as I touched his phone, a warm hand grabbed my wrist. I looked at him in shock. He seemed to be sleeping peacefully, yet here he was holding my hand. Shameless man!

"Leave my hand... urgh... Sanskaar," I muttered, trying to remove his hand, but he wasn't ready to loosen his grip. I struggled against his strong hold and finally, by pinching his wrist, managed to release my hand from his grasp.

I decided to pick up the call. Who knows? It might be important.

"Saale, kutte, kamine, galich aadmi..." came a voice from the other side, and I almost dropped the phone in shock. It was a manly voice.

(Rascal, bitch, idiot..)

"H-hello? Gali kisko di? Abhadra aadmi, baat karne ki tameez nahi sikhi kya? Sharam aati hai ya nahi? Bahut dekhe hai tumhare jaise chapri, abhi police ko call karungi na phir dekhti hu, kaise zubaan chalti hai. Neech! Agli baar call kiya to ghar pe aake chappal marungi—" I was going to continue but stopped when I heard the voice of the call ending.

(H-hello? Who are you cursing at? Haven't you learned how to speak properly? Don't you have any shame? I've seen plenty of people like you. If I call the police right now, let's see how you talk then. You lowlife! If you call again, I'll come to your house and hit you with my slipper—)

Huh! Got scared of me, idiot. What did he think, he could keep cursing and I wouldn't say anything? What has everyone thought of me, that I'm a fool?

"Why are you shouting this early?" I turned around to see him covering his ears by keeping a pillow above his head.

"What else will I do? Huh? Tell me? I would have cursed him few more words, asshole." I muttered throwing his phone at him in anger. "And you, what kind of people do you share your contacts to? Do you have brain or not?"

I walked out in the balcony in anger. If I met that man ever, I will curse him this badly that he will remember his ancestors. How dare he curse me! I will learn more word from Samaira.