𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫

The four of you stood over the table, examining maps spread out before you. Rodolfo's voice cut through the quiet atmosphere, detailing the plan for the mission. "The old prison is in a remote area outside Las Almas," he explained, his tone serious. "It was maximum security until the narcos took over, and it was permanently closed." "There is no airstrip, but expect helos for security and resupply," Rodolfo continued, his eyes flicking between the maps and the group. Ghost nodded, his expression focused as he pointed to a specific location on the map. "We'll drive to an offset and ruck up to our infiltration point here," he said, outlining their initial approach.

"If the security towers are manned, we'll need to take them out and rope up the wall for entry," Ghost continued, his voice steady with resolve. You leaned in, studying the map closely. "What about cameras?" you asked, already thinking ahead to potential surveillance obstacles. "There are CCTVs in the security room," Rodolfo replied, tapping a finger on the map. "We'll use them to locate Alejandro and the rest of your men." "Let's divide and conquer," Soap interjected, his eyes scanning the plans with a tactical mindset. 

 "While Rudy finds Al, I'll use the cams to help Ghost and Y/N plant charges in key areas." Soap's voice was steady, his mind already calculating the strategic advantage of each move. "Diversion and sabotage," Ghost affirmed, meeting your eyes with a meaningful look. There was a silent understanding between you, a shared determination to see this mission through, no matter the risks. His gaze held yours for a moment longer than necessary, a silent reassurance passing between you before you nodded in agreement.

You turned back to the maps, your mind focusing on the task ahead. The plan was set, each step carefully outlined to maximize their chances of success. As the group continued to strategize, a sense of purpose settled over you. This was more than a mission; it was a chance to make a difference, to take a stand against the darkness that threatened to consume them all. "Once we pinpoint Alejandro and Los Vaqueros, we regroup and pry 'em loose," you asserted, your voice steady with resolve.

"We'll carry extra guns in to arm my men and fight our way out the way we came in," Rodolfo added, his tone matching yours in determination. "Any questions?" Ghost asked, scanning the group. The air was tense with anticipation, but everyone's eyes met with silent agreement. You all exchanged glances, a silent communication passing between you, confirming readiness and understanding. "What are we waiting for?" Soap's voice broke the silence, his impatience palpable. "Let's go then," Ghost said, his voice firm yet calm, embodying the leadership that anchored the team.

With that, you and Ghost headed to your room to collect what little gear you had. You slid your mask over your face and closed your backpack securely. "I got it," Ghost said, effortlessly taking the backpack and swinging it over one shoulder. "Such a gentleman," you teased with a grin. "I'm anything but gentle, love," Ghost replied with a smirk, holding the door open for you and following closely behind as you stepped out into the hall. 

"Are we ready?" Rodolfo's voice cut through the tense atmosphere of the makeshift command center. All eyes turned to him, each member of the team silently affirming their readiness. Ghost nodded curtly, his gaze fixed on the task ahead. You exchanged a glance with Soap, both of you sharing a nod of assurance. "Let's go get 'em," Soap's voice broke the silence, firm and resolute. His words echoed the collective determination in the room.