Part 2 - Chapter 7

"Go on" Jade gently pushed Aaliyah towards Leigh-Anne and Jesy.

Their hearts softened as they watched their daughter cry silently. Hiccuping in between sobs.

She began to fidget with her hands looking down at her bare feet.

"Hurry, so you can take your nap." Perrie said from behind Jade.

"Nooo" She was bouncing on the balls of her feet. . She hated when they treated her the way that they treated the little ones, it wasn't fair. She didn't need a nap. She's not a baby!

"I'm not going to argue with you. Apologize to mama and mommy so we can go upstairs." She looked at Perrie with a sad look and when she shook her head, Aaliyah turned to Jesy to apologize.

"Sorry mommy."

"For?. . ." 

"Not being nice to you. I won't do it again"
She went to hide behind Jade. She didn't like being in trouble with her mommies and Leigh-Anne and Jesy staring at her wasn't making it any easier.

"Go apologize to mama as well"

"But mama, I. . ." She dropped her head walking over to Leigh-Anne when Jade pointed to her. She stood in front of Leigh-Anne.

"Sorry"

"Look at me and apologize."

"I'm sorry."

"Come. Stand right here"  Leigh-Anne got out of Jesy lap and pointed to the spot in front of her.

Aaliyah took two steps standing in front of her. She took her tails into her hand, playing with it. It's become a habit of hers.

"I want you to apologize correctly-stop doing that, you're going to hurt yourself." Leigh-Anne took Aaliyah's hands into her own when she began to bend and twist her tail.

"Say who, you're apologizing to and why you're apologizing."

"I'm sorry to you mama because I was bad to you."

"What do you feel like you did wrong today?"

"Um. Say mean things to the babies. Call you bad word-"

"What bad word? What did you call her Aaliyah?" Jade asked her daughter.

"Relax babe, she didn't call me a bad word. She called me woman, and I corrected her. That's the end of that. Go on baby"

"Um. . .I runned away and cried at the place and I bited you and Stephanie and was rude to mama"

"You're not in trouble for crying or running away. You were just scared, weren't you?"

She nodded her head slowly.

"Its okay to be scared Princess, we all get scared sometimes. It's okay to scream and shout and cry. . .sometimes. But outside isn't the place to do that. When we're home you can express yourself however you want. Don't start running away from me or whoever you're with or you're going to wear a harness. I know you're not a baby but you're still little and anyone can snatch you up. Then we will never see our daughter again and you won't see your mommies again."

"Or Pooba?"

"Or pooba."

"Or. . .Or my sissy?"

"Nope. You won't see anyone. Is that what you want?"

"No" Leigh-Anne pulled the five year old into her lap. She didn't mean to make her cry but she really didn't want her to make a habit out of these things.

"I don't mean to upset you baby, I'm not mad at you. I just want you to work on these things. No biting, running away and no more ignoring any adult especially us" She pointed to herself and her significant others.

Baba & Her Babies.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें