Part 2 - Chapter 2

A few months later.

Leigh-Anne gave birth to a little girl six month ago. So now they have a six and twelve month old daughter and a twelve month old son.

Jade stood by the door watching Perrie chase the cubs around the backyard with her youngest daughter in her arms. Ashton reached her hand out touching the cold glass sliding door.

"Good morning baby" Leigh-Anne wrapped her arms around Jade kissing her cheek.

"Good morning baba, how did you sleep?"

"Umm. Okay. The bed was a little crowded with the little ones but I'm not complaining. You?"

"Great. I had all of you with me. Except this one. She has to sleep all by herself." Jade pouted she didn't understand why she couldn't sleep with her baby.

"Because she's little, baby.when she gets older she can sleep with us."Leigh-Anne kissed her daughter's forehead.

"It takes forever for humans to grow! They are grown already." Jade nodded at the hybrids.

"No they're not. They're still babies. How long has Perrie had them out there?"

Jade shrugged. She was enjoying the quiet time with Ashton.

"Do you want your mama's milk or regular human food? Hm?" Jade asked the girl on her hip.

She didn't respond she just reached up to touch Jades ears. She was so fascinated by them. She rubbed them before tugging the soft fluffy ears. Jade grunted pulling her small hands off her ears.

"Don't do that please baby. That hurts mama" Ashton looked at Jade placing an open mouthed kiss on her cheek, covering it in saliva.

"You're such a sweet baby you know. Your brother and sister bite me."

Ashton babbled with Jade while she made her breakfast.

"Baby? Bring them in its cold and they're probably wet." Leigh-Anne opened the door hugging herself. It was freezing outside.

"Aaliyah" Leigh-Anne called for her daughter who was still trying to run around. She came running full speed at her mama.

"Slow down" She was already going too fast and crashed into Leigh-Anne and they both fell to the floor.

"Hi bubba. I missed you" Leigh-Anne kissed her cold nose as she does to everyone. The young hybrid cuddled into her. She yawned and began to nibble on Leigh-Anne’s shirt.

"Are you hungry princess?" She nodded. The baby hybrids began nodding and shaking their heads a month or two ago. It was soo helpful. Perrie came in a while later carrying her boy.

Its been a few more months and Amir gained his vision. But still couldn't hear well, which meant he was probably going to be hard of hearing or deaf.

He wiggled around in his mommy's mouth wanting to be put down. Once she did he went over to Leigh-Anne too. She held his face kissing his wet nose. He pawed at her shirt, she lifted the bottom and he laid with his head under her shirt and his small body in her lap. She hissed in pain when he bit her nipple.

"Jade!"

"Yeah"

"They're hungry, baby." Leigh-Anne felt something running down her chest and she was hoping it wasn't blood. It was just breast milk but she didn't want the hybrid to lick her so she carried him to Jade. She was sitting on the couch reading a baby book to Ashton. Jade put her on the floor before shifting. She laid on her back exposed for her babies. Amir eagerly latched. Aaliyah came over bullying her brother off their mother. She laid across her mama,feeding. Ashton crawled over to Jade curiously, she copied her older sister laying over Jade nursing from the lioness. This left Amir out. There were four feeding stations and he didn't have one. He began to cry, going to sit by himself. His sisters always bullied him. They didn't mean to, it just happened.