Part 2 - Chapter 6

The family of seven decided to take a small break and stay in Acirema. They were staying in an Air BnB for about a month so Leigh-Anne wanted to go food shopping.

"Where are you going, baba?"

"We need groceries baby. Do you want to come with me?"

Perrie nodded and got out of the bed and going into the bathroom.

They slept in the living room together. All the mattresses on the floor pushed together. The babies were sleeping in between their mommies while Ashton slept in her crib.

Leigh-Anne took a quick shower getting dressed. She didn't expect to see her little ones sitting by the door. They wanted to go too.

"Good morning babies" She kneeled opening her arms for her children.

"Mama!!" Aaliyah reached Leigh-Anne first hugging her.

"Mama." Amir said quietly pushing himself between his sister and mother.

"Do you want to come with mommy and I?"

Amir stared up at Leigh-Anne reaching up to grab her mouth. He wasn't used to hearing her so clearly or while in his hybrid form.

"Yes!!"

"What about you bub?"

He nodded holding onto her shirt.

"You two have to be good."

"We be good mama!" Aaliyah hugged Amir who began to cry covering his ears. The microphone on the implant picking up her loud voice causing a loud noise in his ears.

"I'm sorry bubba." She whispered, kissing his ear, he pushed her away, hugging Leigh-Anne.

"Its okay, Lee, you have to remember not to be too loud in your brothers ear baby"

"M'sorry mama" Aaliyah didn't want to get in trouble with Leigh-Anne.

"Mommy?"

"Yes princess. Come" Aaliyah ran to Perrie hugging her legs. Perrie lifted her daughter into her arms.

"Dont cry baby. Let's go. Want to go in your Jammies?" Perrie wiped her tears. She and Leigh-Anne had a talk about how she treated Aaliyah and every since then she's been treating her like she treats Amir.

"Yes mommy please"

"Sure baby"

Leigh-Anne grabbed her phone, keys and wallet carrying her boy to the car.

"Bozo mama"

Leigh-Anne walked back to the house only to be met with Perrie and Aaliyah.

"Fanks!" He took the tiger plushie from his sister.

"Me and mommy wear Jammies,Mama"

"I see. Pooba is too" Leigh-Anne pointed to her son.

"I'm the only one not wearing pj's." She told her daughter walking with the toddler to the car and buckling her in.

Perrie put her son in the car before getting in the passenger seat.

Leigh-Anne began the drive to the market. The radio played quietly, irritating Amir. The music was loud enough to be picked up but not loud enough for him to hear the words.

He whined, kicking his legs. The robotic voice was annoying him. Any sound for a long period of time bothered him because he wasn't used to it.

"Mommy?"

"Yes princess?"

"Pooba cry. He angry" perrie turned around.

"Whats wrong?"