Bonus: Royally F***ed

"I flirted with the man all night and to no avail," Empress Annin said, pacing in her private audience chamber.

"I suppose I will have to take one for the Empire," I said calmly. 

"Don't pretend like you won't enjoy it!" Annin breathed. "He truly is a stunning specimen."

"Our unconventional ways have helped us forge an Empire larger than the known world has ever seen!"

"I know. It's just utterly beneath you as Prince Consort to whore yourself out to a lowly Lord."

"Yet you contemplated it yourself!" I yelled.

"I don't want you staying in his bedchambers a moment longer than necessary," Annin said with a pout.

"Yes, your Majesty," I replied, taking a bow.

"This is no time for jest, Jaspar!" she mock-scolded.

Our marriage was a political ploy orchestrated by Annin's father when we were only fourteen. We really did love each other, but she had always known that I preferred to bed other men.

When Annin became Empress, we decided to make our own rules. She took a lover whenever she pleased and so did I.

I was undeniably the father of our two children, however. Our sons both possessed my dashing good looks.

***

I knew his sort, he would want to dominate during our little tryst. I didn't mind, I enjoyed being fucked, especially by a stallion like him.

As soon as Lord Brecht opened his door, I grabbed his face and kissed him with urgency. He hesitated only for a moment, as they always did.

"I've wanted you since the moment you walked into the throne room looking all Lordly."

"Will the Empress not demand my head for taking advantage of her Consort?" he asked with an arrogant smirk that I wanted to smack off his face...really hard.

"Her Majesty is aware of EVERYTHING that goes on in her castle," I said, checking to see if that would make him nervous.

It didn't.

I pulled off my robe and went straight for the large buckle on his belt.

"His Majesty realizes that HE will not be fucking me," he said, as if I'd expect any different from his sort.

"Shut up and get naked," I commanded. "You'll be having me however you please."

He didn't need to be told twice.

Thinking that he was in command made him bold. First he made me choke on his sizeable girth, until the tears ran down my face.

He mistook my look of pleasure for one of submission and decided that he no longer had the patience for my mouth.

He made me lean forward against the wall, instead of using one of the many pieces of furniture. Perhaps, this was how he'd secretly fucked other men... in stairwells, or in a barn.

I almost laughed.

It was wildly exciting and he didn't realize that I was completely in control. His cock was moist with ropes of my spit and I had come with my arse well lubricated.

He pushed into me and grabbed my hair. When he was all the way inside, he let out a deep gutteral moan before the pounding started.

Small yelps of pleasure escaped my lips, as he did his best. It didn't take very long for him to climax, further showing his inexperience with the art of fucking men.

"I'm impressed," Lord Brecht said, trying to catch his breath. "It is evident that the Empress will stoop to all time lows to secure Queen Liridia's help."

"Does that mean we have finally earned it?" I asked, trying to sound offended.

"Unfortunately, no," he said. "My Queen made a deal with the North. They are marching on your capital as we speak."

"Oh, no!" I cried, dramatically.

"It seems you will be fucked again!" he said with an evil glint in his eye.

"No, Lord Brecht. This time you are royally fucked!" I said quietly. "This entire little charade served a singular purpose; making sure you wouldn't alert your sovereign of our... arrangements."

"What are you on about?" he demanded, looking suddenly worried.

"Whilst I was taking MY pleasure with you, the few citizens left in the castle as props have been evacuated via mage portal."

"That's not possible!"

"It took only four mages to do so. But guess what the other sixteen were doing?"

The color drained from the man's face.

"Every soldier you saw when you entered this city is now standing INSIDE the walls of your Queen's mountain stronghold."

"Lies! Lies!" he spat.

"All we needed from you was to report to Liridia that we were unsuspecting of your plan. Which is exactly what you did... moments before I knocked on your door."

"How could you possibly have known?!"

"You will now send her a new message on behalf of the Empress AND her Consort," I said, enjoying every minute. "Surrender or die."

"I cannot do that!"

"Why? Because she will want your head on a pike?" I said mischievously. "Then maybe now is the perfect time to start begging me for asylum... on your knees."