Chapter Nine : Tanjiro And Nezuko VS Susamaru And Yahaba

After using their powers to locate Tanjiro's location. The Temari Demon pummeled the house with her temari balls destroying the cloaking spell that was hiding the house. Tanjiro, Nezuko and Yushiro were shocked by the appearance of their new foes, these two demons were more powerful than what they faced before. The Temari Demon who's name was Susamaru called apon her partner The Arrow Demon Yahaba and asked him what he sensed. Yahaba deduced that the hidden house was due to the work of a blood demon art wielder adept at hiding objects. He also sensed the presence of a demon accompanying their target, confusing him. This made Susamaru excited at the prospect of killing them. Yahaba chided Susamaru for her immaturity and childish behavior his kimono also got dusty from the initial attack wich he also complained about. Susamaru jabed him in the ribs to stop his whining as they have found their targets anyway. Tanjiro was shocked....the temari woman was able to destroy the house just through her temari balls!....Yushiro wonderd if she's a servant of Muzan?!.

_________________________

Susamaru continued her assault and pummeled the house with her lightning speed forcing everyone to duck for cover. One temari almost hit Yushiro who stood in the way to protect Tamayo the temari then swerved unnaturally and smashed into Yushiro's head beheading him. Horrified at the sight of Yushiro's decapitated body, Tanjiro tasked Nezuko with protecting the injured woman from Asakusa and to take her outside but Tamayo said that the basement was much safer so Nezuko and the injured woman followed Tamayo to the basement, meanwhile Tanjiro stood up and observed Susamaru. He noted that the temari woman possessed a completely different scent compared to past demons....one that was thicker and far stronger. Susamaru saw Tanjiro and declared that he was the one that Muzan wants 'Your lives are in grave danger you must leave now!!!' Tanjiro said to Tamayo asking her and Yushiro to flee to safety but Tamayo told him to continue fighting without them in his concern reminding him that they are demons so they don't require protection, at that moment Susamaru hurled a temari ball at Tanjiro with incredible speed. With the ball hurling towards him Tanjiro had to quickly think of a moon breathing form that can defeat it, the young slayer decided to use the first form Dark moon Evening palace, and with a crescent strike from his sword Tanjiro cut the temari ball in half, the temari woman then summoned the now cut ball back to herself with the two severed halfs flying off the floor on their own. Tanjiro noted that the temari balls moved unnaturally with out spinning just like when it struck Yushiro.

_

_______________________

Tamayo watched as Yushiro heald his mouth and jaws to speak, the boy complained that he was right not to let themselves get involved with Tanjiro especially since his blindfold technique isn't fully working still, he is currently only able to mask objects and isn't able to fully hide their existence yet. Tanjiro realized that it was Yushiro's blood demon art that inadvertently hid their attackers until they destroyed the house. Yushiro declared that he hates and despises anyone that ruins his time with Tamayo calling it unforgivable!......Susamaru heard and laughed at Yushiro's message.

Susamaru disregarded her kimono so she can fight more freely she also grew two extra arms and formed four new temaris to fight with, ' Ha Ha Ha you will have the honor of being killed by me a member of the twelve kizuke! ' declared Susamaru. Tamayo explained that the twelve kizuke are demons that serve directly under Muzan they were his personal servants and bodyguards. Now enjoying the battle the temari woman launched all six of her temaris at the house, this forced Tanjiro to evade them all while one ended up cutting Yushiro's face.

'What was that?!' said the injured woman she was frightened by the sound of the six temaris crashing into the house.

'I have to help my brother!... no matter what happens do not leave this basement!' Nezuko said with an urgent tone in her voice as she quickly rushed to help her brother.