Chapter Six : Nezuko VS Swamp Demon

It was a quiet and peaceful night a couple a man and a woman were enjoying a peaceful night time walk around town when suddenly the girl was abducted and taken from her fiancé.

________________

Meanwhile With Tanjiro and Nezuko.

The Tsugikuni siblings were donning their new demon slayer uniforms. Nezuko was wearing the standard demon slayer uniform wich was a black gakuran uniform with the kanji (kill/destroy) written on the back, Tanjiro on the other hand was wearing a special custom uniform it was simply a red haori with the kanji(Kill/destroy) written on it , and he was given a black kimono wich Tanjiro wore above his white kimono and under his haori.
Sakonji explained that the demon slayer uniforms are made with a special fiber that is waterproof and flame retardant, as well as strong enough to repel the teeth and claws of weak demons. Sakonji also explained to Nezuko that not much is known about black nichirin blades and how it's believed that those who weld them don't progress very far, 'Urokodaki sensi...i promise that i will stop at nothing to find my missing father and avenge my family ' said Nezuko full of determination. Sakonji admired the young girls strong spirit, the old man wished them luck on their mission and with that Tanjiro and Nezuko headed out on their first mission.

_________________________

As Tanjiro and Nezuko were traveling to their destination Tanjiro asked his sister if she was worried about the bad omen that Sakonji warned about. 'I admit that i'm a little bit worried but i'm not afraid because i have you by my side big brother ' said Nezuko reassuringly and she was right Tanjiro will always be there for Nezuko and he will always love and protect her no matter what, and together they will reach their goal and save their father and destroy Muzan Kibutsuji once and for all, ' hay Nezuko do you think that uncle Yoriichi's death might have been caused by the black nichirin sword?' Tanjiro asked his sister, it turned out that Nezuko had thought the same thing wich is why she was worried but on the other hand it might just be a superstition, after all dad never told them how Yoriichi died, he would always say that they were too young to hear that story and that they weren't ready yet, and the whole subject of Yoriichi's death made their father sad so they avoided it. After some time Tanjiro and Nezuko had found the village of the northwest region the location of their mission. As the siblings walked around they caught sight of a dishevelld and dazed man, the villagers had also noticed the poor man and pityed him, that man's name was Kazumi and he was out one night with his fiancé Satoko when she vanished, she was the most recent victim, hearing from the townsfolk regarding the disappeared girls. Tanjiro and Nezuko had decided to approach Kazumi to question him about his fiancé Satoko's disappearance.

___________________

Kazumi took the Tsugikuni siblings to an alley in town where Satoko disappeared. Kazumi lamented that no one believed him but Tanjiro reassured Kazumi that he does believe him and began his investigation, using his sense of smell Tanjiro realized that the alley still contained the faint scent of a demon. As he watched the brother and sister figure out the situation. Kazumi remembered what happened when he told Satoko's parents that their daughter had disappeared. Satoko's father had slapped Kazumi and beaten him severely for blaming her disappearance as her simply vanishing while Satoko's mother was anguished.

As the three continued searching around town Tanjiro remained observant and sinffed around, this confused Kazumi and the townsfolk and made Kazumi wonder if Tanjiro was actually a dog. As the sun sets Tanjiro reaffirmed Kazumi's words that Satoko had indeed vanished hence why he and Nezuko are here. Night time was approaching and Kazumi was trying to dissuade Tanjiro and Nezuko from continuing their investigation at dark hours and to pick up again during the day, but the siblings remained vigilant and Tanjiro continued to smell the area telling Kazumi that 'Those things' were only active at night, Kazumi was initially surprised but he soon realized what Tanjiro and Nezuko were.