Chapter 18: Tired

'Damn his grip is tight...'

After eating the ice cream we ended up falling asleep. Now my current dilemma was trying to get out of his bear hug.

It's not that I don't like his hugs infact I find them very comforting... its just I can't get up to shower.

I poke his head and he just yawns and hugs tighter. "Seishiroooo, wakey wakey."

He still doesn't wake up and I groan. I might aswell accept my fate as a pillow.

And once I stop trying he wakes up how convenient. "Morning..."

My lips pressed into a thin line. "Good, you're awake. Now let me get up." Despite him being awake he still doesn't let go.

"Nooo... stay with me..."
"I need to shower."
"You can shower later."
"It's Monday."

He picked up with phone and squinted once faced with the screen. "Oh, school. I don't wanna go."

"C'mooon, I wanna get a coffee before school." I finally managed to wiggle away. I put my arms up in victory with a tired sigh.

"Why can't you stay with mee?" He says before sitting up.

"Because I have things to do." I kiss his cheek before skipping off to the shower.

"But I'm better than those things." He groaned as he got up.

"You also have a match today!" I yell to him from the bathroom.

"But I'd rather be with you." He grabs some food. (Note: He eats mostly jelly do I'm not sure about breakfast?)

I sigh and button up my shirt. "You're very slow at getting ready for school."

"You're just quick."
"Everyone can be quick you're just lazy."
"That's fine if I get to hug you more."

I push him off of me as I grab the straightener. "Ugh I hate straightening my hair when it's wet."

"Then just blow dry it..." he pats my head as he eats. Jesus he's been eating for like 5 minutes already.

"Too much time. Can you braid hair?"
"Not really."

"Ugh its going to take double the time now." I straighten my bangs into the way I like them before turning it off and putting it on the counter to cool down.

"Just wear it down." He brushes his teeth. Wait I forgot to brush my teeth.

"I dont like it down but I need to brush my teeth..." I groan and finished one of my breads before brushing my teeth. "I guess I'm not having breakfast today- no I won't eat jelly."

"Why not? It's easy to eat."
"It tastes gross."

He picks up my bag and his. "It doesn't taste that bad."

"Eat some proper food." My lips form a thin line as I look at the time... only 30 minutes till school starts. If he woke up earlier I wouldn't have this issue.

"Chewings a pain."

I rub my forehead of sweat, grabbing my bag out of his hand and doing my other braid while we walked. "You're a pain sometimes."

He leaned on me, putting all his weight on me as he snuggled his face into my neck with his arms around my waist. I just groan in annoyance because now I was basically carrying this man baby.

"Get off of me."
"You're comfy and your hairs soft."
"You're heavy."

He just leaned some of his weight off of me. "Better?"

"Yes now faster." I spread walked. Technically speed walking is better since it doesn't reduce as much stamina as running yet it is faster than walking.

"Why couldn't Reo just pick us up and we drive there..?"

I stop in my tracks and look up at him with a vein on my forehead just waiting to pop. "If you asked in advance..."

"Sorry I fell asleep."
"Yeah it's fine I'm just moody."
"Why?"

My lips formed a thin line. "You're dumb."

He stared down at me confused. "How am I dumb?"

"Why would a woman be moody?"
"Because she hasn't eaten?"
"Jesus christ you need to be educated."

He patted my head. "Well Reos gonna come pick us up... are you going to tell me why?"

"No because even if its natural its embarrassing." I tied the bottom of my braid as I let out a tired sigh. The limo pulled up next to us. 'Well that was fast...'

We got in and I just looked out the window as Nagi still hugged me. "What are looking at?"

"I can't really tell... oh yellow car." I punched his head lightly.

"Um, you guys seem very tired." Reo spoke. He seemed a little confused.

"Yes, I am very tired ScroogeMcDuck. Because I have a koala like man attached to me. I haven't even eaten breakfast."

"I told you to eat my food..."

Reo then blinked with a stright face. "That's not food."

"See Seishiro? It's not food. Mr. Money bags agrees."

"Can you stop with the nicknames?"

"No. You're rich rich. I'm not rich rich. How do you be rich rich?" I asked while patting Nagis head. He didn't seem to mind though.

"Aren't you rich? You're brothers famous."

"So is my mom but I haven't even seen her in real life before." I groaned as I had to get up to get out the car.

"Really who's your mom?"
"An actress I don't remember the name of... she's pretty though I get more genes from her than that pig man."

Nagi snorted and I stared at him. "When you laugh you snort? Is that funny or cute. I don't know..."

"It's unnatural for him to laugh." Reo says almost like he saw the dodo.

"Rude."
"Honey, I love you, but you never laugh."

"I love you too." He clings tighter to me, ignoring the rest of my sentence.

Note: omg I always feel sick...

Why is my arlecchino on that heel for deal life (I play on my laptop and I'm on my phone so that's why it looks like that)