▪︎ Chapter 15 ; Smartest in the Room ▪︎

The men landed back at the Whitehouse, and many of the presidents still remained there, confused. They gathered around the men.

"What happened?"
"Where's the oil?"
"Can I get you pregnant, Joey?"
"Where's Donald?"
  Joey looked disappointed at the Donald Remark. Obama took notice, but he couldn't help him. "Men, gather round. There's a new presidential meeting necessary," Abrababe said.

  When all the men gathered, Lincoln spoke. "Men. There is something we feel you must know... Trump isn't who we think he is. He, too, is a CROOK!"

  The entire crowd gasped. Joey teared up a bit. Abrababe began once again, "We need a plan, and we know just the man to do it." The men looked around at each other. Obama, however, knew exactly who Abrababe was talking about. John Quincy Adam's, the smartest of them all. Regan went over to him, tapping him on the shoulders.

  "Quincy-poo, you told the world you knew 9 languages. I guess Trump wasn't the only liar." Quincy began sweating. "I- I have no idea what you're talking about."

  "10 languages. 10 languages you ACTUALLY know, you just feared the backlash. I don't blame you. Learning THAT language can be... much. Perhaps, just perhaps, I'm not wrong," Regan implied.

  John Quincy Adam's began to sweat.

  "Listen, I REALLY only know 9 languages. I'll list them for you, I know Dutch, French-"

  "No need. We KNOW you speak Alien."

  "Well, yeah, I speak Spanish too?"

  "No, not the taco language, ALIEN. The REAL one."

  Quincy simply sighed. "Fine. Yes, I know Alien. And I also know that Trump was an alien, I always have."

  The crowd gasped again.

  "You.. have?" Regan asked

  "I'm not stupid, and you know that. He's ORANGE for Christ sake."

  Quincy broke the fourth wall to stare into your eyes.

  "Anyways, with the power of the 1st amendment, I no longer will say more. You've asked your questions and I have finished answering them."

  Regan scoffed. "That's fine, I suppose. We need your help, though. Please, follow us."