Chapter 19

After abhira and aaira left house, dadi goes to ruhi and armaan and asks them about love affair angrily, everyone are angry with them in poddar house especially madhav and manisha. Ruhi tells her she and armaan loved each other before marriage and wants to get married but due to rohit armaan sacrificed his love but after rohit left I again started loving armaan as he was very caring towards me. After hearing all this dadi gets angry she slaps both ruhi and armaan and scolds them. She says they have spoiled 4 files life's if they have told about their love before then she would make both of them married. She scolds them and says I have trusted you both soo much and you ruhi after rohit left I considered you as this house daughter but what did you do you are planning on how to marry armaan. I don't want to see your face now.

Chachi says she has doubt on ruhi from before only but manoj and vidya both didn't listen to me masa. I thought to tell you many times but I don't have proof. Now look abhira's sister came with total proofs and took her.

Madhav asks armaan what is this being married to abhira how can you cheat her , how did you think to move on with your younger brother's wife, that is what we taught you don't you have any shame?

Vidya scolds ruhi saying she always considered her as a daughter and always sided with her she never thought about abhira nor supported her like I supported you even though you cheated me.

Armaan apologizes to everyone and says he loved ruhi before marriage not now after marrying to rohit she is nothing to him other than his younger brother's wife, he always supported and cared her as she should not miss rohit in his absence nothing else. Abhira is my wife I know we have some misunderstandings but I would never cheat her or cheated her in this marriage. He ask forgiveness from them for hiding this matter.

Ruhi gets shocked hearing armaan she goes to him, holds his hand and asks him what are you saying armaan you don't have fear to this people anymore anyway they got to know the truth, you accept the you also loves me then we both can live happily with each other.

Armaan jerks her hand and says I don't love you any more and I am not interested in marrying you, abhira is my wife, because of you we fought many times and you created soo many misunderstandings between us but not anymore, she might left the house today but I will bring her back again saying this he goes outside angrily.

Ruhi gets shocked hearing amraan she thought once abhira leaves the house they both can marry each other but armaan's reply shocked her, she gets out of her thoughts after hearing kaveri calling her grand parents to come here early morning. She see everyone is giving disgusting looks to her from elders to children, she goes to her room cryingly.

Vidya cries thinking about rohit and armaan, manisha says from starting I am saying ruhi is always separating armaan and abhira but no one listened to me, madhav scolds vidya saying she always supported ruhi but never supported abhira. Vidya replies she thought ruhi is alone as rohit is not here so she don't want her to think no one is interested in her or giving importance to her, she thought ruhi will go to goenka house if she don't like here that's why she supported her as she is Rohit's wife.

Madhav asks kaveri now I think you are very happy maa, you always wanted a rich family bahu for this house, when armaan married abhira you and everyone are against the marriage as you thought she is not upto the standard. But let me tell you one thing maa from the time she got married she didn't took any money from armaan or anyone else in the family, she has her own savings she does her job to support her needs, because of your this perspective now abhira left the house, you always thought middle class girls marry rich people to trap them but not everyone are like that and abhira is not at all that kind.

Manoj interrupts him and says bhaiya you forgot abhira's sister has bought the academy which was auctioned, she also told them it was her mother's but goenka's sold them.