Chapter 21

After hearing aaira's words about abhir's death, Abhira stand beside her sister silently, Aaira tells her she don't know about goenka's if mom, dad is here I am sure they don't want you to be in touch with them. Abhira says I know about Ruhi, Suwarna and surekha they don't like me much and I have seen it in their actions but Manish always supported me so I feel he is a good person. Aaira replies manish only supports you as per his convenience, but when the matter comes to his family and you he will not support you, especially his wife she will convince him and they will again play happy family, so don't think much about them, abhira nods ok.

Armaan comes to abhira and requests her to talk to her, Abhira says she is not interested to talk to him, when the time comes to support me you will stand silent and then you apologizes, this became a cycle for you but sorry to disappoint you I will not forgive you this time, I can help you in 1 way, Armaan asks her what is it she will give him divorce so that he can happily marry Ruhi.

Aaira supports her, she tells armaan mumma gave you abhira's responsibility thinking abhira don't have any one in this world to take care of her, but now I am here so you no need to worry about her, I will free you from her responsibilty, you can marry ruhi or whoever you want.

Armaan gets sad listening to it, seeing armaan's condition dadi apologizes to abhira and asks her forgiveness, she says she always thought abhira will oppose her and do what ever she likes, but from past 2 months I saw change in her I know it's all because of me and my conditions. She says she is sincerely apologizing her from her heart please forgive us and armaan and return back to poddar house as her bahu. Even vidya comes to her and apologizes her for ill treating her, madhav gets happy seeing changes in vidya and kaveri.

Madhav comes to abhira and tells her he is happy for her now as she has a sister who can stand with her in all the times and asks her to re-think about her decision to return to poddar house, he also says he will be happy if she comes back home. Abhira don't know how to reply to madhav she respects him soo much but she is not prepared to go to poddar house now, yesterday after the talk with sister, she finally fixed her mind to first complete her exams and join a good firm and she don't want to indulge in armaan and his family problems currently.

Aaira comes to her rescue and says uncle I really want to thank you for what all you did to abhira, she told me how you supported her from the time she came to your house infact when I asked to move in to my house the first thought in her mind was you, I am soo thankful to you, if my papa would have been with abhira he would shower love on her same as you, but he would never let abhira to marry someone who is having an affair with his brother's daughter, abhira couldn't deny you but I want my sister to focus on her studies and carrier first, past 1 year is very hard for her let her enjoy her life normal people in her age do, Infact think about the situation similar to your house, abhira and charu are of same age but charu is enjoying her college life and her internship, where as abhira she has to complete her work in home, college and then office you people didn't think about charu's marriage till now because she is your daughter, in the same way my sister is important to me, I have found her after many years and I want her to be with me till the time she gets married.

Madhav couldn't say anything after what aaira said infact what ever she told is true, he thinks he shouldn't pressurize abhira in to this marriage again. She has suffered soo much on his house and her sister is very nice person who will support her in all the situations, he is very happy for her.

Ruhi who heard aaira's words asks her what happenned to poppy, where is he she want to see him once and say sorry to him but aaira doesn't reply to her Surekha also enquires her about abhimanyu, aaira informs her how abhimanyu left the world few years ago. Goenka's gets sad hearing it.

Armaan who got pissed hearing aaira's talk that she won't send abhira to poddar house got more angry after seeing his father silent. He goes to abhira, holds her hand tightly and asks her to come to poddar house as she is still his wife. Abhira tries to remove armaans hand but his hold is tight.