Chapter 18

In poddar house, ruhi thinks to reveal charus relationship with dev infront of all and also tell them about abhira knows everything from before but she didn't stop charu from doing it, then everyone will blame abhira for hiding the news from family even armaan will scold her after that she will instigate armaan to divorce abhira and free her from armaan and this relationship. After plotting the plan in her mind she slowly asks kajal about charu. Rest of the family are home except charu, armaan and abhira.

Kajal informs ruhi charu is in office only even abhira didn't come yet so I think they have more work today. While all of them are talking they see abhira and armaan coming together.  Ruhi asks armaan abt charu he says he don't know about her as she took her car so she will reach home by her car. She then asks abhira about her, abhira says she don't know about charu. Ruhi says you both are working at same place and you don't know about her strange, she looks at everyone and says dont you all think abhira is hiding something about charu? abhira asks her to talk to her on face what she wants to say and stop all this riddles, ruhi accuses abhira of hiding charu affair with her boss, from everyone and even from armaan. Everyone gets shocked hearing ruhi including abhira. Kajal asks ruhi what is she saying, charu didn't have any affair with her boss, she went to office to do her work she won't involve in this love matters. Ruhi instigates them on abhira and says abhira knows about their affair but she didn't told anyone in the family she hide it from us and i think she encouraged charu also.

Kajal angrily marches to abhira and asks abhira to say what ruhi said is false, abhira says she don't have any idea about charu and her love affair. But ruhi doesn't listen to her she tells armaan, dadi to question Abhira regarding it as she is elder to charu but she didn't inform us about their relationship nor did she correct charu.

Armaan gets angry hearing ruhi he asks abhira if she know this matter before. Abhira shooks her head, ruhi says abhira is lying to us. Abhira asks her why will she lie in this matter  if I know the matter I would have confronted charu. Ruhu says i don't beleive you nor anyone in the house beleives you and asks her to tell the truth .Kajal asks madhav and armaan as they have more trust in abhira so she asks them to comfront  her why did she hide the matter. Abhira denies knowing the issue ruhi says then what are you talking to charu yesterday night privately.  Abhira informs she just asked charu why is she not coming to ofc regularly, kajal scolds abhira and say charu is going to office daily and she informs me daily what all hapenned in her office and tells abhira not to lie just to prove herself right.

Armaan says abhira if charu loves some one you should have told me. I would have sorted out this issue myself why did you hide it from me if i know this before then this problem wouldn't raise. abhira gets angry as armaan trusted ruhi instead of her. Even dadi questions her and says because of her she allowed charu to do internship so you would have thought I will allow her to love some one then it's a big no. From now on I don't give any permission to you or her, abhira see everyone is looking at her accusingly except madhav. Madhav says if abhira knows about this she would have told us, ruhi must have some misunderstanding Abhira immediately calls charu but she didn't pic abhiras call. She is infront of poddar house only talking to dev. Abhira says by looking about everyone face i think you all belevied ruhi's words so if charu confirms that I knows about her affair and hide it from family then I am ready to take any punishment.

They wait for some more time charu comes and see whole family is waiting in the hall silently. She asks them what hapenned why everyone is in silent mode. Abhira goes to her and about to ask her but Ruhi interrupts her saying she will ask her as there are chances that abhira will manipulate charu abhira gets angry hearing it thus she stays back. Ruhi questions charu about her affair with dev  charu gets shocked hearing this, she says she saw both of them in restaurant and heared their conversation. Charu accepts that she is in love with dev and wants to marry him everyone gets shocked hearing it. Ruhi says to family see I am right even abhira knows about this matter she hid it from us and encouraged charu. Charu immediately replies abhira bhabhi don't know about this matter why are you dragging her in between.