Chapter 20

All the Poddars sat in the living room waiting for abhira's address, Kaveri and Vidya are glaring ruhi often while she sat beside suwarna silently. After sometime Madhav comes there, manish goes to him and asks him about abhira's whereabouts. Madhav says he traced abhira's address with the help of her mobile, he gives them the address of oberoi mansion.

Manish says he will go and meet his grand daughters, Surekha and suwarna says they will also come as they want to meet aaira and apologize to abhira. Manish denies them, but after some requests he accepts. Armaan says he will also come to meet abhira, kaveri says we all did wrong with abhira, so we all will go to her house and requests her to come back home, Everyone agrees to it even cousins gang says they will come to meet bhabhi. So it is decided that everyone goes to meet abhira.

They all start in their respective cars and reached oberoi mansion. But security didn't allow them inside, Madhav shows his ID and says they came to meet abhira and wants to talk to her. Security allows them after seeing his ID and also listening abhira's name. Everyone goes inside and they are shocked to see the beauty of oberoi mansion, OM is bigger than Poddar house Aryan says abhira bhabhi's home is very big and classy. Krish and kaira agrees to it, Manish says Abhimanyu is the top most cardiologist in Asia he turns to kaveri and says you always thought abhira is middle class girl, She is a birla, apart from that her father is no 1 cardiologist, So you can think how rich she is now. Staff member comes and asks them whom they want to meet. Manish says he want to meet aaira and abhira, rest say they want to meet abhira. He asks them to sit and goes upstairs to inform aaira about them.

On the otherside, abhira woke up late as she was crying whole night and she is having head ache since Morning

Arjun went to his work he wants to talk to abhira before leaving but aaira told him to leave abhira alone for sometime, so he left without meeting abhira. Vihaan wants to talk to abhira but he has 1 urgent meeting to attend , aaira told him to go and drop adi to school on the way, he says he will come soon and will talk to abhira.

As Aaira is free today she is in abhira's room going through some case files, when abhira got up she gave her some light break fast and medicine for head ache. She is feeling better now, So both are talking casually when servant comes inside and says few people came to meet both of them. They both gets idea who are they so Aaira asks abhira to stay back in the room she will take care of them, But abhira says aaira don't know about them she will also come with her. Aaira asks her to take rest and stay in the room. She goes downstairs and see total poddar family with goenka's sitting in the living room.

Manish see Aaira and rushes to her, He was about to hug her but aaira backs off, she asks him why are they here. Manish says I just Got to know about akshu I didn't even get meet her one last time but I want to see abhira and want to talk to her. Aaira denies him saying her parent's had broken ties with goenka's long back and they are not willing to reconcile. Manish asks them to let him meet abhira once, but aaira denies and tells I don't want your shadow to fall on her especially your wife and grand daughter. Armaan comes forward and requests her to let him meet abhira once he wants to talk to her.

Aaira denies him saying abhira don't want to meet him, and ask him to go back to his lover. Dadi comes forward and apologizes to aaira on behalf of whole family for not supporting her, Even vidya apologizes to her, she says she always thought ruhi is mature and understanding while abhira is career oriented and didn't think much about family that's why she didn't support abhira most of the times.

On hearing her aaira gets angry, she scolds them and asks vidya and kaveri, how come you trust abhira suddenly let me tell you after knowing that she is grand daughter of birla's or daughter of abhimanyu birla the much I got to know from my sister you people thinks middle class people just gets married to rich ones for money. But in abhira's case it's not the same and yeah don't worry my lawyer will arrive soon with divorce papers. She goes to armaan and says you simply sign the divorce papers otherwise I will file the case on you.