Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV (A/N: before reading make shure to support me on Patreon for exclusive content, link is on my Wattpad home page

                                           I woke up and I tried to get up but I couldn't, I rubbed the sand out of my eyes and I looked to see Anya, asleep, cuddling me......................................................and I'm cuddling her............................................................wait.............................................................................................wait..............................................................................................I felt my face blush heavily and I thought "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????" I was blushing madly especially since Anya has my face very close to her chest, I lightly tapped her to wake her up and I said "M-Miss, A-A-Anya, please wa-wake up" to my success she woke up and then she sat up and yawned and said "good morning, how did you three-" she stopped talking to look at the other two, in my curiosity I looked to see Tsugumi tied in her blanket and Meme, in nothing but a shirt and panties, hugging the tied Tsugumi. I blushed harder as I tried to hid my face with my hands then Anya said "is that the sort of thing they get up to when I'm not looking " she puffed her cheeks and said "Trollops" she then looked at me and asked "are you ok (Y/N)?" I couldn't say a word looked to the other two then back at me and asked "by chance are you into girls?

                                               I slowly nodded yes and she blushed a little and said "you don't need to worry about me about it, I like girls too" I nodded and then we just quickly got ready in awkward silence. As we were getting ready she asked me "I was thinking of going into that shop we saw yesterday, what are your plans?" I replied while putting on my cloak "I want to see my forge" she raised a brow and asked "your a blacksmith?" I shook my head no and said nothing, she then patted my shoulder and said "you know you talk in your sleep" I raised my and asked "I d-do?" She replied "yes, you didn't know?" I shook my head no and I asked "what did I say?" She replied "you were having a nightmare and said something about your parents". That confused me and I said "that's impossible, I don't know my parents "she was shocked and said "really, the way you talk it sounded like you knew them, you even called them Mama and Papa" I was confused and it took me a bit to figure it out. Once I did I replied "oh, I must have bing dreaming about my Uncal, I call him Papa because he raised me" she nodded liking my answer. She then said "if you ever need to talk I'm always free, now I better be off, Tudalu" I waved good bye and I headed to my forge.

I went outside to see a big shed, but I was stopped by a pink haired girl, she then gave me a look and said "you must be the special girl the house master mentioned " I nodded and asked "w-who a-ar-are you?" She replied " I'm Kim, the house master asked me to help you unpack what ever you have in here" I bowed and said "thank you, I wanted to let the others sleep while I get started with the unpacking" she nodded and I opened the shed. Once inside I saw my anvil, a few boxes, and a forge in the corner. Kim then asked "are you a blacksmith or something?" I replied "I'm a forge master" she then asked "what's that?" I replied "I can't say" I went to open a box labeled chains and she said "oh come on you can tell me" I gave her a cold look and I said coldly "Lord Death has ordered me to keep the rest hidden until I or he sees fit" she was taken aback by my cold tone then she said "alright sheesh" we then unpack in silence. After I handed the last of my hammers it's finished, Kim then said "did you seriously move around with all this" I nodded and said "I m-m-make th-things for lord D-Death" just then someone came in and said "I didn't expect you to finish my lady" I turned to see Rose with Add, I grab the cage and I said "yes, it went faster then expected " Kim then walked up to Rose and said "hi, I'm Kim" she bowed and said "I'm Rose, I am one of my mistress's guardians, her only maid, and one of her weapons" she then said "wow, if you got a maid then you much be rich" .