Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV(A/N: before reading make shure to support me on Patreon for exclusive content, the link is on my Wattpad home page)

                                           We were all waiting outside because we had to wait for someone from our dorms to pick us up, I saw Anya fell asleep on Tsugumi and to be honest it's kinda cute, then a woman with red glasses, black hair in braids, and is wearing some kind of nun outfit just without the head pieace(A/N: it looks like a nuns outfit) came up to us and she noticed Anya asleep and said "Miss Anya Hepburn" that woke her up and once she looks at Tsugumi she stood up fast enough to scare the doves. Then Tsugumi said "Miss Anya, you look cute when you're sleeping " Anya replied out of embarrassment "I wasn't sleeping! I was just thinking with my eyes closed, I heard everything you were saying." I giggled and Rose did the same, then the lady clapped to get our attention and she said "okay everyone, I will show you to the girls dorms." We collected our bags and I saw Anya's brooch and so did Tsugumi because she said "that sure is a pretty brooch, isn't it?" The brooch is a blue gem with a  crest on it and it's surrounded by a gold frame, I then asked "I-is it a f-f-family crest?" Anya then said "yes, it's my family crest." Tsugumi then said "your family crest?!" Anya replied "yes... it is our normal custom to wear it, so I couldn't help it" Tsugumi then said "Miss Anya, you mean, you're an extremely high-class young lady?" She replied "i am not! Miss Harudori, are you sure you're not just too common? I truly am disappointed. " I then thought "huh, I guess she just wants a normal life" Tsugumi then said "Gagantous!" Anya then said "if anyone is high class it's Miss (Y/N) given she has a maid" Everyone was looking at me and I hid behind my hood more and I said "I'm n-n-not!" I then covered my mouth because I didn't mean to shout and then everyone laughed so I hide behind Rose and she only patted my head. We then started walking to the dorms then Tsugumi asked the woman "um, ma'am?" She then introduced herself "it's eternal feather".

Tsugumi then asked "oh. Do we have to walk far?" Eternal feather replied "Mm-mm. Once we pass through the market ahead, we're almost there." Meme then asked "um, Miss Tsugumi, where are we headed again?"She replied "huh? The girls dorm, where we will be staying from now on" I hope I just get Rose and Saeko as roommates. Meme then said "oh, that's right. How forgetful of me." Anya then rushed up to see the market and once there she stared looking around and I can clearly tell she likes it. She stop to look at a tourist thing then Tsugumi asked "it's a fine town, isn't it?" Anya replied "yes, I suppose. A woebegone town just right for you, Miss Tsugumi " I then said "I'm g-glad you like the c-c-city" Anya then asked "by the way Miss (Y/N) were do you come from?" I replied "here, I-I-I grew up in d-death city but this is my first time being o-ou-outside." Tsugumi then asked "how come?" I didn't say anything then Saeko replied for me "it's difficult to say" she nodded and dropped it while on the way Eternal feather explained that the allowance we get has to last a week, Tsugumi then said "even if you count meals this is more of what I originally get, I feel rich" eternal feather then said "keep in mind there aren't any advances, so if you some how spend it all today and tomorrow you would have to get a job to earn  money, either that or go hungry " I shivered at the thought of me getting a job, I NEVER LEFT MY ROOM TILL NOW! Everyone started talking about it but I chose not to but in then everyone mentioned there all the same age and I'm surprised I'm older then them.

Tsugumi then asked "how old are you Miss (Y/N)?" I replied"1-15" she was surprised and said "wait your older then us!" Eternal feather then said "students ages frequently very at this school even within the same class" Tsugumi then said "this is perfect huh?" Meme replied "uh huh" and Anya smiled. We then stopped at a front gate then Eternal feather said "here we are the DWMA girls dorm" it looked like a mansion, I'm not lieing, it's like my dreams of being rich has came true. Tsugumi then said "wow!, amazing, what do you guys think?" As we were walking up to the door Anya said "I got to omit I was surprised, I was expecting much more modest " I then said "it's a lot better then my old home" Meme then asked "were did you live?" I replied "in a dungeon " Tsugumi chuckled nervously and asked "your joking right?" I didn't say anything and Rose said "let's drop that for now" that earned a strange look from them.

soul forging (Soul Eater / NOT harem x Forgemaster/Gray futa reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें