Chapter - 23

Third person pov :

My girlfriend "
Aarav glanced behind his behind,  as he whispered something behind her.

Jiya, Vaishnavi, Vanshika and Sakshi were curious to see his girlfriend, Anshika just glanced at the floor.

A woman stepped from his behind, looking at them
Aarav glanced at her, he intervened his fingers with her and then looked at his family women, who were staring at his hand.

"Bhabhi and Sisters meet my girlfriend...Monika " He introduced her, Monika raised her hand to wave a hi but then joined her hands as a greeting with a small smile awkwardly, they gave a curt nod to her.

"Monika,  meet my Sister-in-law,  Jiya the elder one,  Vaishnavi, Aryan Bhai wife, and she is....Avinash wife.. Anshika.." Aarav introduced,  Monika stared at Anshika,  as she did the same.

Sakshi narrowed her eyebrow, when Anshika averted her gaze but she didn't.

"And my sisters.. Sakshi and the mask one Vanshika" Aarav said,  she narrowed her eyebrow.

"But you had one sister...then who is she, she doesn't look like your sister! Is she you know.. ?" Monika asked. 

Sakshi clenched her fists,  Vanshika lowered her gaze,  Aarav frowned.

"She is Sakshi friend but we consider as our own sister,  she is like a second sister to all of us" Aarav explained,  she nodded.

"That means you gave her a home to live in sympathy, In simple words" Monika said.

Sakshi kept glaring at her, Vanshika patted her shoulder telling to stop.

"My sister-in-law are the best,  you know will enjoy spending time with them " Aarav eagerly spoke,  she smiled at him.

Bhabhi-sa, where is Bhai? " Aarav asked.

"They have gone office,  but will be back soon." Vaishnavi answered, he nodded, as he took his girlfriend and sat with her on the sofa,  while Vaishnavi ordered the maids to bring something to drink.

"Aarav. " A voice spoke,  everyone glanced at the door.

Everyone stoop up, as Avyaan and Aryan stepped inside.  Both the brothers glanced at everyone and then at Aarav, Aryan glanced at Monika then at Aarav again.

"Bhai,  meet she is my girlfriend..Monika " Aarav introduced seeing his questioning look, they nodded in acknowledgement.

Jiya stood in the middle of Vaishnavi and Sakshi, Sakshi and Jiya glanced at each other and glanced once at Monika only to frown.

She was eyeing Avyaan and Aryan, her constantly staring mostly at Avyaan, biting her lips didn't get her a good vibe from her.

Jiya was familiar with this look, after all she has noticed this look very much in all these years.

"Sakshi " Jiya whispered,  she hummed.

"I don't get good vibes from her "

"Me neither " Sakshi whispered.

"Is it only us,  who is noticing her this behavior? " Sakshi whispered asked.

"Hmm.. Yeah.. Because now it got years since we got familiar with this look"

Vaishnavi glanced at Jiya and raised her eyebrow in questioning.  She smiled and glanced at Monika.

"Aarav come with me,  I think we need to talk something important " Avyaan calmed voice echoed.

"yeah... Babe stay here I will be back " He whispered to her and kissed her forehead, she smiled at him nodding her head.

"Bitch!" Sakshi muttered making Vanshika look at her.