Chapter - 6

Don't forget to vote and comment readers!!

I can see everything,  if you all have reached here till now because you liked it,  then don't forget to comment and vote!

At least vote and comment which part you liked of this chapter!!

I will be waiting for the notification!

Let's start

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

Third person pov :

"Your sister " He smirked.

Aarav removed his gun,  Avinash did the same, so did all the guards, Aryan warned him.
"Watch what you ask! "

Alessandro chukled and glanced at the men.  All were ready to shoot down them.

Matteo gulped seeing guards and both the brothers glaring at them.

They all were ready to kill him, they needed only one order.

Avyan had a blank look,  as he stared at him,  while brothers were just waiting for his order.

Some guards were shocked,  some were in horror,  seeing their boss calm.

"I was kidding, I meant we want your sister as—"  Alessandro was cut off by Avyan.

"You can ask anything else, we will give anything but not this" Avyan spoke as calmly as he could.

He knows how much he is controlling his inner self to not drag him to his basement, he have to stay calm as much he can.

"Wow the Indian Mafia leader just denied his own words. "  Alessandro snarled.

Aarav wanted to beat the shit out of him for his audacity!

"You dared to ask something that no one has dared to ask, If anyone was here instead of you,  We would have tortured him till death for this" Aarav spat angrily.

He was already on peak of his anger,  and this guy was not making it less by his words.

His twin and him both hands are itching to beat this guy themselves!

Give some brain to him !

"Oh really then I could have said the same,  If there was someone else who denied to give me what I wanted,  he would have been dead"   He said with a tight smile.

Making the elder two brothers look at him raising them it their eyebrows.

"Aren't you scared? we could shoot you anytime,  You are in our area, no one would even speak about it"  Aryan spoke clearly in utter disbelief.

This guy has so much courage, he is speaking to much forgetting in whose area he is!

"Nah.. I am not!  I know I could easily kill your men and escape from here"  He said dismissively.

They glared at him,  Matteo mouth was agape.

How can his brother say that so easily?

When he is in a lion den!

"Bhai,  just give me one order,  I swear I will make him regret his birth " Aarav gritting his teeth.

Avyan glanced at Alessandro,  who was smirking.

"Alessandro Romano,  you better watch your words,  I promised your elder brother that we won't hurt his siblings,  don't provoke us to harm you, which your brother would regret later for sending you. " Avyan spoke each word coldly.