[Chapter 17]

Jinyoung sighs. "Yes. We decided to make a 2nd Maknae on top, this time with the title Maknaes on top and a few more lines so you and Jeongin will both have equally the same amount of lines."

"No." Rania sighs. "I refuse. This isn't going to happen. Stays will get furious and start to hate on me even more. You know that some of them started making theories and whatnot about me why I got into Stray kids.

Many of them also say that I am trying to steal their fame and such things. If we do that they'll probably hate me for destroying one of the most iconic things in Stray kids.

If I may remind you I also don't call them 'Oppa' even though in theory I should, since they use the honorific 'hyung' on each other but I don't do since some stays would misunderstand because they don't know that originally 'oppa' is how a younger sister adresses her older brother, somehow it developed that girlfriends started to call their boyfriends 'oppa' which would now lead to dating rumours or something even worse.

I mean now that I don't use the honorific some stays call me disrespectful, uppity or arrogant. "

Jinyoung sighs again. "I completely understand what you're worried about but many of them expect a solo or at least a duo from you, so using this will increase your fame and success since it's beside red lights the most successful song of stray kids.

Also Jeongin will forever be a baby bread to Stays so if you guys do that together it'll be a perfect combination of old and new.

And by the way. You can't really refuse. I've noticed you're quite the smart girl. Your only not so smart move so far ks that you didn't read the contract properly. So have fun with the filming and recording of Maknaes on Top."

-

Rania, Jeongin, Chan and Changbin luckily got the new lyrics and recordings done in just a few weeks so if they kept up with this pace they would be able to publish the song as a part of Rock Star in July.

Just when they got into the filming of the music video they started to face some problems like a damaged Camera which of course wasn't because the camera man went too close to the kicking Rania and Jeongin...

Changbin found the situation funny while Chan was worried how to explain that and Jeongin just blamed the camera man and Rania was mad because that was one of the few takes of the kick that was actually good since they were in perfect sync.

But that wasn't the only issue. Changbin out of the blue started to argue about having to wipe Rania's heels and that they were too dirty for his pretty hands while Chan just waited for Changbin to stop complaint which happened after about 90 minutes.

They got the scene right on the first try which made Changbin the happiest, knowing that he didn't have to even spare a single glance at Rania's overly high black heels from Prada that were supposed to give her a royal look.

For the rest of the filming process she wore 2 other different outfits for several transitions and other scenes.

-
A/N

I'm feeling happy so I'm publishing this my sinshines🥰