[Chapter 5]

"I suggest you don't eat for the next few days." Mrs. Kang sits down on the white chair, looking at Rania with a disgusted look.

"If you wanna speed up the process of losing weight, you may eat ice cubes. I don't know why, but it really fastens the process."

Rania looks coldly into her eyes, light disbelief mirroring in hers as she forces herself to keep quiet. Not only was this woman disgusting and ugly, she was also stupid.

Aganist her will, a light sigh escapes Rania. She nods with a fake smile. "Sure Mrs. Kang" I pity her husband so much... So, so much...

Karen smiles lightly. "Great." She stands up again from her chair. "Oh. And don't try to eat secretly. There were enough idols who tried it and they can all tell you that the consequences of sneaking food aren't pleasant. So just don't even try."

Rania nods submissively. "Of course." Karen smiles light and then suddenly rubs her shoulder. "You're kinda cute you know...?"

Then she takes a deep and brief breath. "However. My office is on the second floor, room no. 5. Come there if you need something." She even smiles lightly and then literally pushes Rania out.

Rania was so surprised by those sudden actions that she didn't even realize how she ended up in the cold corridor. As she shivered, she realized that her handbag and her jacket were still inside the room.

She immediately opens the door and grabs her stuff, a surprised Mrs. Kang right in front of her. Rania immediately takes her leave, not even taking time to take the jacket on properly.

10 minutes later

Rania opens the dorm room door in a fast motion while trying to catch her breath from the running which earns her the attention of the other members who peacefully sit on the couch, watching an anime.

All the members look into her direction as she stands there and holds herself up on the wall with one arm, shooting them a ' What is?' glare.

They look away quickly as she takes off her shoes and hangs her jacket on the hook and then walks straight to her room. The words "Did you run away from someone?" make her stop in her motions.

Rania turns towards them and frowns. "Why do you ask? Am I really that interesting?" Now is Hyunjin the one frowning. "Nope. Just a usual bunch of germs."

Felix lightly punches him into the side. "She's not that disgusting." Hyunjin just sighs. "Whatever." Seungmin sighs too.

"Still. You look like some strange guy fucked you... what the hell happened to your hair? And for how long did you last? Was it a short or a rather long fuck? I think it was short, he was probably disliking it and so he kicked you out."

This time Rania didn't bother to put on a smile. Here she didn't need to keep her smile up. She was genuinely offended and she was going to let him know. The other members saw how her expression changed from shock, to sadness and then to anger.

"Kim Seungmin. I know you hate me. But why did you have to say this?! For all of us there are rules that are set by the company. You are already free from the dating ban as you already are idols longer than 3 years but I am not. I am living here since Monday. It's been 3 days!

So why the fuck would I sleep with someone?! Also. It's my business why I look how I look. Also if you seriously need someone who you can insult and hate so you'd feel better go to a therapist and rant there about your life.

It's not my fault that you fit into the description 'famous jerk' so perfectly. Why do you let your frustration out on me?! it's not my fault that I am here or that you can't get along with yourself you fucking piece of savage shit!"

She turned away and slammed the door to her room shut. All of them had their mouths wide open. Chan was the first one to come back to his sences. "Seung, don't you thing you went just a little tiny bit too far?"

Seungmin shrugged and Hyunjin just frowned. "How fucking dramatic women are these days... she'll come back and apologize. Just wait."

Meanwhile Jeongin was crying into Minho's and Felix's arms who were comforting him that it's okay. That she wasn't mad at him and that she didn't mean it. That all the bad words weren't directed at Innie.

Changbin watched the whole scene silently, sitting when the only audible sound were Jeongin's quiet sobs. "She won't come back Hyunjin. She isn't the type to come back and apologize something."

They all, except for Jeongin who had his head buried into Minho's chest, look at him. "Why do you think that?" Chan asks after a few seconds of silence which weren't disturbed by Jeongin's sobs that were slowly dying down.

Changbin sighs. "Because I know something that you guys don't." Now even Jeongin lifted his head curiously, his puffy fox eyes darting through Changbin who looks down.

"I made some research. You know... like when I got the E-mail that there's gonna be a new member and everything. I thought I needed to know a little bit about our new member so I wouldn't be completely uneducated about her when I'd meet her."

"Well. I couldn't find anything. Not a single bit. So I called Seohyeon. You know, the officer how you guys always call him. So he did the actual research I guess. However. He found out quiet a bit."

Changbin took out his phone and began reading out loud his notes. "Rania Maya Kraft, born on March 20th 2006." Chan interrupted. "Rania? Kraft? Didn't she say her name is Him Maya?"

Changbin sighed. "Let me finish. I'll explain everything later." He started reading again, everyone's attention on him. "Her mother passed away in year 2012, December 24th at 4pm in an car accident. She is fluent in Korean, English, Spanish and chinese mandarin besides her mother language German."

"Her father is a famous owner of a world wide company and her mother was a college teacher. She learned Karate in elementary school. Her reputation in her hometown Leipzig where she was supposed to visit the collage until she dissapeared on her 18th birthday which was Monday, 2 weeks and 2 days ago, March 20th 2024."

"Do you get it guys? Today's Wednesday, the 6th of April. Boss said he met her a week before the auditions which were on Monday, the same day she got here. That's how Rania looks." He showes them a picture. All of them in shock. It was impossible that she was that girl Changbin describes. But they were similar...
_

A/N

Hello Sunshines!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and had fun reading. I proof read it so there shouldn't be mistakes but if there are some please forgive me

Also please I know that April this year wasn't yet but let's ignore it okay? And I am also well aware of the fact that the days of the week and the dates don't match reality. This year the 6th of April is a saturday and not a wednesday😂 lol. However I hope you liked it!

Bye Sunshines
Loff yaaaa🥰