[Chapter 6]

Rania looks at Changbin and with a lightly confused look. Not only him, all of the members were acting so strange around her lately.

They weren't mean, but they didn't get nicer either. They looked like they were scared of something. As if they anticipated something might happen.

"Guys. You've been acting strange lately. Did something happen that I don't know about?" Changbin leans on the counter. "Nothing... we're all just a little stressed because of work and the new comeback which will be you debut kinda..."

Seungmin comes up from behind, Minho right next to him. "I swear if you mess that up... I suggest you ask Hyunjin how tissues tasted and then you may decide if you want to feel like him." Seungmin lets out a dark chuckle. "I'll gladly help you minho hyung."

Chan shots them a warning glare, then he looks at Rania, trying to sound calm. "I'm sure you'll do well. I mean you're doing well so far. Also you lost some weight already... Still. eat something."

She shakes her head but suddenly Chan holds a Cheeseburger right into her face. Rania frowns in disgust and also confusion.

He just smiles widely. "I bet you're so hungry, that you will not be able to resist this tasty cheeseburger."

Seungmin and Minho are chuckling their life out while Changbin watches the whole szene. "Chan... she doesn't look like a Cheeseburger would make her happy. She looks rather disgusted. Did you notice that?"

Her frown deepens. "You kind of changed the topic. I was asking why you guys are so strange around me. Did I do something?

and no. I will keep eating spaghetti with fork and spoon and not with chopsticks if that's what's bothering you and thank you for this... er... Cheeseburger by the way..."

She takes it, throwing it into the bin immediately. "There was mustard on it. I hate mustard just so you know."

Chan looks in disbelief at her actions but then clears his throat, noticing that everyone in the room was looking at him.

-A few weeks later-

The members were acting more than strange around her for the past time while Rania tried to ignore the immense tension and prepare for her debut.

The day of the release of Stray Kids new album "5 star" came closer and closer, making her jumpy and nervous 24/7.

Chan could swear she became a shivering leaf in the last days of preparation. She also got an Instagram account which made her even more nervous.

Then finally the day came. The album was public, and with that, also Rania, her face, her abilities.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
@realstraykids【✔】

♡ ✎ ▷Liked by skz_heart and 1, 009 426 others -

♡ ✎ ▷
Liked by skz_heart and 1, 009 426 others
-

Welcome our new member @mayy_ ! We're looking forward to seeing you on our S-class concerts!