[Chapter 2]

Rania walks straight towards the building. She is determined to pass this audition. Even tho her vocals aren't as perfect as she would like them to be, she has hope. Besides, her rap should bring the extra points if the vocals lack.

 Besides, her rap should bring the extra points if the vocals lack

[CR: Google]

Rania takes a deep breath and enters the room. JYP is sitting in front of her, a wide smirk painted on his face.

"You really came? That's great. Let me hear you."

Rania shoots him a smile and then starts singing and dancing "Dalla Dalla" by Itzy.

He seems satisfied with her performance. "Not too bad. I think your visuals will balance it out when your vocals lack. Your rap is good. As for 'Dalla Dalla' the rap isn't that fast. Also your dancing is matching the beat perfectly. I'll let you know next week if you passed Miss."

-Week later-

Rania walks around in her hotel room anxiously. Her phone lays in the middle of the bed as she glances at it every few seconds.

Suddenly the screen lights up and as soon as she sees who is calling her, her body frozes.

Her hands tremble as she sees the number calling appear on her phone screen. She quickly answers the call. "Hello?"

"Miss Kraft. You passed the audition." JYP's voice comes through the phone. Rania almost drops her phone but she manages to keep her composture somehow and answers.

"Thanks..."

"Of course. We expect you next Monday and we'll see for the rest of the things."

"Yes." All she manages to get out in a weak tone. She quickly says goodbye and then puts her phone to the side.

Her entire body is trembling. She feels anxious but she knows she has to keep going until she would find another job.

-Monday-

Rania walks straight towards the building. As she enters some woman of the staff leads her to the main office. On the door is a label with 'Park Jinyoung - 박 진영'

She knocks and waits for an answer. She bites her lower lip anxiously without realizing that she just ruined her lip stick. Rania tries to fix it again but then she hears a voice from inside the room.

"Come in. I am already waiting for you."

Rania enters and sees only an empty desk filled with papers. She looks around with a confused look while getting a tighter hold of her purse.

Suddenly Jinyoung appears from another door with a huge glass jar that is filled with small papers.

Rania smiles and bows lightly while greeting but is clearly confused by his appearance.

He chuckles and sets the jar on top of all the paper stuff on the desk and smiles. "Hello. Nice to see you again. Please ignore this jar for now and sit down over there."