[Chapter 11]

Rania smiles halfheartedly at Chan. "You know I don't wanna stay. Y'all hate me."

Chan just sighs. They have this conversation for the past few weeks. "They do not hate you. Seungmin just needs to get to know you. You can't leave after the next comeback. Please stay."

She shakes her head. "No. It'd be too risky for me."

"Why?"

"None of your business."

That was how it always went everyday since she told Chan that she's planning to leave after the next comeback so they won't include her into the one after since Chan and Changbin were already working on it.

-few weeks later-

"Hello Dear Viewers. Today's guests are Stray Kids. Just like all of those other guests we've had they'll go through all our challenges so let's go!!!" The young girl almost shouts into the mic.

"Hello we are Stray Kids. Thank you for inviting us." All of them bow lightly to the camera.

"For the challenges you'll be in 2 teams. Hyung Team and Maknae team. Maya is extra. She's the Joker."

"That's fitting her profession as our groups Joke." Seungmin adds loud enough for everyone to hear. All of them burst into laughter while Rania covers her face in embarrassment.

"Okay. The rules are simple. All of you have to play fairly and don't cheat. You can ask Maya for help only once in 20 minutes. Don't get physical too physical with each other to win. Maya isn't allowed to take someone's side. The winner winns the Big golden soul challenge cup."

Rania nods and steps to the side while the others part into two groups of 4 each. "Now?"

"Our first Challenge is the easiest one yet! Each group gets 2 bowls. In one are cherries, the other one is empty. Who will be faster with moving the cherries into the other bowl without using their hands?!"

Rania chuckles mieschievously when she hears that and sees the other members nervous expressions as the get the bowls.

"THEY HAVE LESS THAN WE DO!!" Hyunjin suddenly exclaims in a shocked tone while putting a hand on his chest. "I am sure they ate some!! Ahhhhhh. My heart. How could they betray us like this?"

"No. Everyone has exactly 33 cherries in the bowl. Out assistant counted that personally so don't worry." The woman smiles at him with a calm smile.

"Maya will stop the time. If you guys need help she may help you." She hands Rania the timer. "3... 2... START!"

Chan was the first one to react and immediately started to whisper to his fellow teammates.

The maknae line first stood there like frozen and then got into action immediately. Jeonhin and Felix stood on the right side of the table to hide Jisung and Seungmin from the other team who were still discussing.

Seungmin got the smart idea to move the cherries with his mouth but Jisung thought it's too slow since they would be able to move only one cherry at a time which was quite inconvenient since the hyung Team got the same idea but they were much faster.

Jisung lifted his arm. "JOKER!" Rania came up to him. "How am I supposed to help?" "Bring us a second bowl and big spoons." Jisung requested quietly and Rania returned seconds later with said items.

Jisung and Seungmin needed just a few more seconds until Fleix screamed a "WE WON!"

"This point goes to the maknae team. Let's get straight to the next challenge so the Hyungs can get a point too. This Challenge is the chubby Bunny challenge!!"

The assistant brings each group a bowl of marshmallows. Rania watches with a sly grin while combing her hair with her nails.

"This one is about our 2 main rappers. Who will do better with a mouth stuffed full with marshmallows?"

Rania giggles as she watches how Changbin gets stuffed his mouth by Minho. "As white as tissues. But tastier I guess."

Jisung did it himself which made his squishy cheeks even more evident. He looked like a literal hamster.

All these Challenges went on and on, Rania helping here and there. Aegyo battles, food challenges, dance challenges, everything you could think of. Then the big final came. The last, but the hardest challenge.

"THE MAKEUP CHALLENGE. With Lemons." The young woman laughs. "So simply you guys choose one of your friendgroups to get makeup applied by the others while eating lemons. In this Challenge you don't have the option of asking for help. Have fun."

Rania started laughing hysterilly when she saw the guys' faces. But they really did it. Seungmin and Minho were the poor ones to eat the lemons while the others tried to apply makeup the best they coukd through the faces the 2 chosen ones made.

A/N
idkkkk
I don't like this chap
I hope u do tho
Lots of love to y'all🥰 and thx for over 900 reads🥳