She looked at Aditi and Akhilesh and said

"I am sorry uncle aunty meri wajah se Kritharth ko itni takleef hui itne Saalon tak but I promise ki mein apne Kritharth ko phele jaisa bana dungi" she joined her hands in front of them but Aditi caught her hand in return and said sweetly

"Nahi beta humne tumko beti bola tha aur bacche koi galti kar de toh Maa baap maaf kar hi dete hai , aur yeh kittu Agar nhi Maana toh mein iske kaan kheech ke isko sahi Karr dungi" to which everyone laughed.

"Haan Aakriti di mein bhi aapke sath hu ismein" Janvi jumped in

"Mein bhi" Aryan said

"AUR HUM BHI" All of them shouted in return.

"Ohhh hoo aap log mujhe toh bhul hi Gaye" They turned around and saw Kartika standing there.

She moved towards Aakriti and kissing her forehead she said

"Papa sahi kehte the aapko dekh ke toh chaand bhi Sharma jayega mumma" Aakriti eyes brimmed with tears hearing her thinking how her Kritharth told about her to their daughter.

"Ohhh hoo mumma ab aap ro mat , mujhe Pata Hai papa thode Angry bird types hai but hum dono ke liye voh bilkul Panda jaise hai cute" she said in her cute voice and Aakriti laughed hearing her.

"Girlfriend aapko kisne bataya aapki mumma ke baare mein ?" Akhilesh asked his granddaughter.

"Arrey voh aaj jab papa mujhe school se lene aaye tab unhone mujhe bataya ki Tara Oberoi hi meri mumma hai and yeh bhi ki voh mumma se gussa hai" She completed and everyone looked shocked at her because they didn't expect him to tell her this soon.

Aakriti somewhere felt happy hearing it that gusse mein bhi pyaar Kam nahi hua.

"Aur Aapke papa kaha hai princess ?" Aakriti asked her.

"Areey voh toh office chale gaye unki koi bekaar si meeting thi" she said making a boring face and everyone laughed hearing her. Just then a idea popped in her mind and said to Kartika.

"Baby aap change Kar lo jaldi se phir hum papa ke office chalte hai" Kartika smiled widely at her and nodding her head quickly she rushed out of the room to get ready.

She got down from the bed and was interrupted by Aryan

"Dii aap pakka Jaana chahti ho Kritharth ke office ?" He asked with a worried expression and She smiled at him and said in a assuring tone.

"Don't worry Aryan voh mujhe princess ke saamne kuch nahi kahenge and hum teeno thoda family time bhi spend kar skte hai" Aryan understanding her nodded and still said if anything happens , she would call him and gave her his number.

Just then Kartika again came running in the room in a cute white frock with a matching white clip and her pink shoes.

"Mumma I am ready chalo" she said with excitement while jumping up and down. Aakriti smiled looking at her and wearing her shoes they bid goodbye to everyone.

Everyone gave Aakriti a thumbs up and encouraged her that no matter what their love will win at the end.

___________________________________________

Aakriti and Kartika were currently in Aakriti's car and she was driving it.

"Mumma aapko Pata Hai , papa mujhe roz aapke baare mein batate the bas unhone mujhe Aapki kabhi koi photo nahi dikhayi" she pouted and Aakriti just chuckled at her and pinched her cheeks.