xxxᴠɪɪ

Haikyuu dedicated! 

Haikyuu dedicated! 

(follows a "their friend has a crush on you" scenario)

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

                       You ( ♀ ) attended every Shiratorizawa volleyball match to cheer Eita on, but almost always caught the attention of Tsutomu. From day 1 he was attracted to you, initially just from your looks but eventually for your charming personality and kind nature. His infatuation was no secret, as well, so everyone (minus Wakatoshi) caught onto his feelings, which of course led to teasing both boys. Satori, especially, would go to Eita and say things along the lines of: "You better watch out or your Kouhai will steal your girlfriend~"

Tsutomu grows embarrassed and tries refuting his obvious crush on you while Eita is annoyed at the constant teasing. The fact Tsutomu has a crush on you, surprisingly, doesn't bother him too much since he knows nothing will come out of it (you love him, and he has the utmost trust in you), but he still doesn't like thinking about his close friend and teammate having feelings toward you and his other teammates teasing don't help.

Eita noticed his Junior has gotten better at not staring at you as much as before, but he still steals frequent glances. Honestly speaking, Eita is more surprised that Tsutomu's crush lasted this long, but it may have to do with the fact that the last time you actually spoke to Tsutomu and complimented him on his playing. The shy boy blushed really hard that day, really hammering it in for everyone that he still likes you (queue Satori's teasing). Somehow you have yet to connect the dots, but I guess it saves Tsutomu the embarrassment of you noticing his awkwardness. Eita is also a bit grateful for your blissful ignorance since he knows if you found out, you'd actually join Satori with the teasing, which would definitely complicate the situation. torture. 

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

                          It might be Wakatoshi's obliviousness to that sort of thing in other people, but he isn't aware of Satori's feelings for you. Well, to be fair, Satori hides his crush relatively well considering you are the boys' volleyball team manager and have daily interactions with the rest of the team, not just your boyfriend. He could never betray his closest friend by actively trying to steal you away just because he was selfish enough to develop these feelings, so of course he always did his best to provide space unless it was volleyball-related. Still, it doesn't mean he doesn't get jealous when he happens to catch you and Wakatoshi sending wholesome messages, which he hides by teasing you two about your relationship (you playfully roll your eyes while Wakatoshi doesn't understand the joke).

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧