ᴠɪ

夢  ᶻ  𝗓  𐰁  ⁺ ₊ 。。。

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

You ( ) had the invisibility quirk, which you could actually turn on and off, and were dating the shy MASHIRAO OJIRO ( My Hero Academia ). Not only were you the bubbly person, but you were quite the pervert. You always went on about all the possible freaky exhibitionism you two could accomplish thanks to your quirk that never failed to arouse and embarrass Mashirao he'd usually laugh off, assuming you were joking (of course you weren't). There was one suggestion, however, you purposely kept from him for a rather interesting surprise slash payback for never wanting to try any of your regular kinky ideas during sex.

Step 1: Skip class under the faux you came down with the flu.

Step 2: Activate your quirk before stripping completely naked.

Step 3: Sneak inside Class 1-A during independent study.

Step 4:

"!!!" Mashirao covers his mouth with his hands the moment he feels something moist press against his crotch. Luckily nobody noticed nor heard his flustered response he further tried hiding by lowering his head in a manner that won't cause suspicion. It doesn't take him long to realize what this possibly can be, but not sure how to even react to the situation since it all involves revealing his noticeable wet-stained erection. All he does know is he will never say "no" to your suggestions again.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

RINKO YAMATO ( My Love Story ) recently noticed that you ( ) had been declining all the sweets she baked for you. This was something she usually wouldn't mind since she understood not everyone enjoyed baked goods; however, you used to comment all the time on how the best perk of being Rinko's girlfriend was the free S-Tier food. You also never stayed consistent with your reasonings behind your declines; one time you mentioned you were on a diet but another time you said your parents put you on a food restriction. It all just didn't add up, and it was seriously starting to worry her about what was really going on that you weren't being honest about. Finally, she just had enough so she (cutely) stormed to your house and glomped you right on the floor, stating she wouldn't let you go until you confessed what's been up with you.

Tired of lying but also appreciating how far Rinko would go for you, you came clean ― but only after you settled yourselves comfortably in your room, holding each other's hands. It's then you ashamedly admit you used to be fat during most of your elementary school years. Eventually you realized that wasn't the lifestyle you wanted to enable, so you gradually built a solid healthy regime which led you to lose a substantial amount of weight by high school. After that, you felt good about yourself, but there were still moments when you became obsessed over what you consumed ― especially sweets. Befriending and then shortly dating Rinko initially didn't trigger this toxic mindset until she asked you to become her constant taste tester. You started fearing you'd gain all that weight back, overlooking the fact you maintained a healthy diet and daily exercise schedule for years.

Rinko interrupts your negative thinking with aggressive compliments through an angy pout and pink cheeks, ranging from her general love for you no matter what to how your brain and personality make up for your character more than your body ever does. Besides, if you do gain weight, she will happily support you through and through to keep your head up high!

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

You ( ) put the usually lazy AKIRA KUNIMI ( Haikyū!! ) to work. Blushing in embarrassment he's never felt before, or that he was too lazy to express in the past, his body shivered in a mix of fear and anticipation as he slowly begins sinking his hips down onto your fully erected member. "Aaahhh...hah!" Moans immediately leave his lips, not even giving himself time to analyze the situation. Well, there is nothing to analyze; your hands comfortably rest over his hips Akira unconsciously shifts to get himself in a comfortable position as he literally feels his virginity disappear.

"Just stay like that," you casually say near his blushing cheek which only darkens when he feels your length twitch. He shyly wraps his arms around your middle. "Hmm, you feel so good, Akira~" The boy doesn't even bother coming up with a retort. He just wants to try and just enjoy the feeling of your cock ripping his walls apart while basking in your embrace. "Akira," you moan again, this time your lips brushing past his ear.

"Aahh!" he yelps in return. Despite doing nothing but sitting there, tonight may possibly be the best time he's ever had. Then again, it does require less work than if you were to actually fuck him so bad he'd need a really good excuse as to not participate in volleyball practice...but he would be killing two birds with one stone with having you fuck him and him being able to skip out on practice. Hmm, well now he knows what you two will be doing tomorrow night.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉ ‧ ♡ * . ✧

TAMAKI AMAJIKI's ( My Hero Academia ) upper half lies over his now sprawled books and notebooks he was previously using to copy your ( ) notes on the board, his face covered in a dark red as his tongue lazily rests on his lower lip. "Do you feel warmer, Tama-chan?" Your chest leans against the younger's back after you already began sensually tracing your fingers across both of his sweaty thighs. At this point, Tamaki has forgotten all about the work he was previously doing before you moved from your teacher's desk to behind him after noticing him shivering. Now he can only focus on your girthy member pushed all the way into him/

"Ah haaahh..." He lowly moans at your skillful fingers making him try to close his thighs, head lifting up to show off his contorting expression of pleasure mixed with desperation for more than just feeling your entire length sitting in him. "S...S― Sensei..." It slowly starts moving in and out of him making him continuously moan out that one word in sheer bliss. The huge length just feels so good constantly stretching him out, additionally moaning and crying when you nibble at his pointy ears. "S― Sensei...p― please f― fuck me harderrr~"

"How naughty, Tama-chan," you purposely lower your voice as you speak right into his flushed ear. "Such vulgar language deserves punishment." And right after you say those words, Tamaki is introduced to the roughest fucking you have ever gave him.