xxxᴠɪ

Danganronpa special! (Might add more later, open to suggestions)

(Might add more later, open to suggestions)

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

                   You ( ♀ ) lay on top of a very nervous Shuichi, both of you completely naked, as you aggressively made out on your bed (well, more a one-sided makeout since he's too nervous to move a muscle). It was a rather brutal trial your little boy genius once again solved without an issue, to which afterward you'd always give him a little "happy ending" to try and take his mind away from the terrible situation you guys are in. But because this go around it is related to Best Boi™ Gonta which led to a small tiff between Shuichi and Kaito, you decided to go all the way with your lover boy tonight. You made sure to play up your sex appeal, despite Shuichi having already seen you as the sexiest woman alive. 

You slowly backed away from his nervously puckered lips and, just as slow and sensual, began lowering yourself off his tense body to kneel between his legs. You made sure to maintain eye contact the whole time. "Tell me, Baby..." Your hands trace up and down his thighs. "How easy is it to get you hard~?" Still keeping eye contact, you lean further down to trace the tip of your nose along his hardening length. "Does this do anything~?"

"Nghk...(na- name)...!" He closes his eyes, almost ashamed for being turned on in the first place (this wasn't even you two's first rodeo). He grips the bed sheets underneath him, but his eyes widen when you push your tongue against his tip. "Ahhh ah!" You had already cultivated a mouthful of saliva you begin drooling over his erection while your hands get to work on the rest of his shaft.  

"Gughhmph..." The vibrations from your muffled moans, which you purposely crank up, hardens his cock coated in your spit. You only bob faster. Your skilled tongue eventually made it to the point where your gag reflex would usually kick in, but the moment you removed your hands did you swallow his dick fully. You furiously lick and suck, suck and lick every inch touching the walls of your mouth up to the moment he begins twitching -- you back off in time for a violent white shower gracing your skin, with some splashing on the ground if not all over your bouncing breasts. You don't let it go to waste, however; you make a show of bending down and gathering small puddles of semen into your hands before lapping your tongue into the contents like a dehydrated canine. His cock immediately goes erect again. "Take me, Baby~" you breathlessly say with some cum dripping down your chin. "I am the reason for getting you hard" -- you pump the erection a couple of times, climbing back on top of him --"it's only right I take responsibility~" His tip is guided to your waiting, soaking entrance. Smiling at his already mewling moans, it gradually slips all the way in. 

"Ahhh aahh! (naaammmee)...~" He can just throw his head back as you continuously take him deep inside, achieving a faster pace each time you restart.

"Th- that's it..." You also throw your head back, releasing your own sounds of pleasure. "Keep going...d- don't stop..." You happily bounce at max speeds until eventually you sense cum spilling within your guts.