xᴠ

夢  ᶻ  𝗓  𐰁  ⁺ ₊ 。。。

夢 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 ⁺ ₊ 。。。

You ( ♂ ) were the last one to find out HITOHITO TADANO ( Komi Can't Communicate ) was cross-dressing as a maid during the cultural festival, and― oh, you know where this is going: you found it utterly arousing. The moment everything shut down, you dragged the completely embarrassed boy ― still in the wig and maid uniform ― to an abandoned classroom. I mean, the Class President cross-dressing and having sex in the classroom? Hottest cliche around! First, though, was obviously a blow-job: Tadano on his knees, hand between his quivering thighs, looking up at you through a teary and flushed expression as he shyly sucks your raging cock.

A shiver traveled down his spine from the unidentifiable sensation titillating his taste buds, but he keeps simultaneously sucking and licking around the girth like an excited little kid quickly finishing his lollipop. "Mhm...hmmm..." He quietly moaned under his breath. He wanted more, more warm cum from only his master to fill his stomach until nothing else seemed palatable. "Mhmm...ahmm..." Already he becomes comfortable sucking you off while balancing his breathing and head bobs. You exhale small breaths from sheer pleasure, always surprised at how lewd the usual calm and innocent Tadano can become.

He doesn't stop, either; not until large amounts of cum ejaculate down his silky throat. His head whips back faster than he was sucking. He slaps both his hands over his concealed lips to force himself to consume semen. "That's...a good, little maid," you breathlessly compliment. "How did my babies taste? Did it leave you wanting more?" Your kind yet intimidating smile enhances Tadano's growing genital pains. His fake ponytails is already coming loose, which only adds to his alluring, sexual state.

"Y...yes." His face can't become any redder. "Please...I..." ― he can't believe he's saying this ― "I want Master's ccu―m in me..."

"Then why don't we bring you up here?" Before he could even process it, you hoist him up and down on the desk you sat in during the blow-job. He has to crane his head forward in order to watch your next move: lifting his skirt. "Finally," you lick your lips. "I get to see what's hiding here." Your hand goes right up the long skirt and grips what you feel to be...panties?

As your grin widens, his blush darkens and tears pool in his eyes.

You instead roll up the fabric so your eyes can entirely feast on the girly, white panties just barely hiding his own leaking erection. "The fuck are you wearing?" Tadano just slaps his hands over his face. He can't believe this is happening! And yet, he willingly put them on, low-key hoping this exact scenario would happen ever since he was forced into the outfit. "Jeez, if only everyone saw you right now." You can't help but tease. Your finger pulls the crotch area aside, just enough to see his cute little dick and entrance. "I bet they already thought you were gross from wearing the dress...but wearing panties and sucking cock like a whore?" Two fingers prod the heat.

"Ah― auh!"

"And to think a goddess like Komi-san is your friend~" The fingers dig deep inside him at the utterances of those words, both arousing Tadano but also squeezing his heart. "Aw, I'm sorry, did I go a bit too far?" You say while digging your fingers even deeper. "Let me make it up to you~" Finally, your length slithers in. Your hands keep a firm grip around Tadano's waist, said boy crying and moaning and throwing his head back over the table. The movements slowly start causing the old, wooden legs to scratch the floor.

"Ahh, haah!" Its screeching grunts still didn't eclipse Tadano's wails of pleasure at every thrust you thoroughly maintained, even once he started tightening around you. "A― ahh..aaahh!" However, slowly absolute euphoria starts to build, weakening him further, and blinds his barely-there vision his tears mostly obscured.

"F― fuck..." Your speed gradually plateaus until you feel semen once again stocking inside your tip. The returning thrusts escalate Tadano's hiccups, him now completely succumbing to pleasure. "Ahh ahh, sh― shit!" You find the strength for a few more quick thrusts before the dam finally breaks, releasing its sticky, warm substance to Tadano's brim.

"Aaaaah haaaah....ughhh..." His back arches, unconsciously sucking in all the cum his body can handle straight from your tip. It becomes so tight in there it feels like your dick is getting ripped off, but you happily lean against him to help milk yourself dry.