Thirty one

Namjoon woke up hearing a sound. His rut was already over. Because of that his ears are more sensitive.

He looked around the room in alert.
His mates were sleeping peacefully. They are all tired from the previous days. Ruts are always hard. They need a good sleep. He watched with a small smile as Jungkook turned and hugged Jin tightly. He pressed his nose against the oldest scent gland, scenting him unconsciously. The room filled with all of their mixed scent, which Namjoon loved so much. He looked at his others side to find Yoongi sleeping on Hoseok's chest. They seemed so cozy.

Namjoon looked around the room. His all mates are here, except Taehyung. He was missing. Where did he gone to. Taehyung was in rut. He was a day late for it.

Namjoon stood up quickly, making his mates wake up.

"What happened, Joon?" Yoongi rubbed his eyes.

"I heard a sound. And Taehyung is missing." Saying this, he dashed out of the room, others following behind.

When he enter the kitchen he was shocked. Taehyung was kissing Jimin. The smaller was placed on the kitchen counter as Taehyung kissed him hardly. They can only see Taehyung's back. But he isn't stupid to not know they are kissing.

"TAEHYUNG" Namjoon shouted.

He ran up to the duo and separated them. His other mates were already by his side. Hoseok and Jungkook helped him to calm down Taehyung. Jin and Yoongi went to Jimin, who were panting hardly tears in his eyes. He looked at them as if he is scared. It broke Namjoon's heart.

But Namjoon know, Taehyung never do something like that, if he was in his consciousness. It's his alpha that doing this. When he will find about it, he is gonna be really mad at himself. But now the younger needs a relief. Namjoon ushered his other alpha mates to get Taehyung to pack room. They obeyed, dragging a red eyed Taehyung out of the kitchen. Namjoon looked over his shoulder and met with Yoongi's eyes. He gesture the second oldest towards the man who was sobbing sitting on the kitchen floor. Yoongi nodded and sat next to the younger. Jin following him. Namjoon know, only they can comfort the crying boy.

The three alphas drag Taehyung to pack room. Yoongi looked at Jimin. His teary eyes staring in to his lap. Shock evident in his face. He was
Mumbling apologies again and again. Yoongi don't know why he is apologizing, when they are the one who should apologize.

He went to him and hugged him from the side. Jin joined them from other side. Jin was apologizing repeatedly. Jimin stood up and went to his room without saying anything.

They know Taehyung didn't do it on purpose. It's because he was in rut. For Taehyung, it was always hard to control his alpha. But he never attacked someone while he is in rut.

But Taehyung love Jimin. Wolves usually don't get attracted towards human, as they don't have scents and glands. But with Jimin it was different. They all love him. Taehyung didn't attack him as they thought he will be. He kissed him. Instead. He loved the younger so much that, his alpha must be confused Jimin as his potential mate.

Still it's not an excuse. The smaller seemed really shook by the things that happened. Taehyung should apologise to him, they should apologise to him.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Thank yo for reading. 💜

I know, the chapters are sooo short. I am sorry about that. From now on i will try to update thrice a week- Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Stay turned. 🥰

Hope you like this chapter. 💜