Thirty three

It was seven in morning when Jimin came out of his room. Yoongi and Namjoon were sleeping on the couch cuddling together. They woke up hearing Jimin's footsteps. Jungkook was also there, his hair wet from the shower. Hoseok was in the kitchen drinking water. Jin had left to check up on Taehyung.

They all looked up at Jimin when he entered the living room. He looked tired. Eyes puffy and red. The dark circles on his milky white skin, noticeable. His pink hair messy. He stand there awkwardly, fiddling with his fingers, without looking at them. Jungkook walked up to him, and pulled him towards the couch.

"Jiminie." Namjoon called sitting in front him. Jimin looked up with teary eyes.
"I- I am sorry." Jimin stuttered out.
Namjoon looked at him with wide eyes.
"Why are you apologizing Jiminah? It's us who should be apologizing. We are sorry. Tae didn't mean to scare you. He was in rut, and his alpha took control over him. I am not justifying him. I know what he did was not acceptable. But we are really sorry. If anything we could do, anything he could do to make it up to you. We can do it. We are at fault too. It's our carelessness. We are sorry." Namjoon apologized.

"Yeah Minie, we are sorry. Please don't hate us." Jungkook took the smaller's hand in his.
"Please forgive us." Yoongi and Hoseok joined them.

"No. I am the one who should apologise. You guys took care of me, and i betrayed you. I kissed your mate. I don't want to break your relationship. I am so sorry. Please don't hate me." Jimin said tears gliding down his cheeks.

"What are you saying Jimin. It's okay. You are one of us. We will never hate you." Yoongi wiped his tears.

"And for the matter of kissing, it's not your fault. It's Tae, who kissed you. He forced you. You should be angry at him, at us. We were irresponsible. " Hoseok wiped his tears.

"And we know you will never do something that will break us apart." Jimin looked up when he heard Jin's voice. He approached them, sat next to Namjoon. "We trust you, as much as we trust eachother. I am sorry, Taehyung hurt you." Jin said softly.

"He didn't hurt me. He will never do that if he was in right mind. And even if he is the one who initiated it, i kissed him back. He wasn't in right state of mind, but i was. And i kissed him back. I am so sorry." A sob escaped his lips. "But from now on, i will try to keep some distance from him, i really don't want to come between your relationship. I am really sorry." Jimin said.

"No Jiminie, you will never break our relationship. We are a family. We understand each other. And don't stay away from Tae. We don't want that. Taehyung wouldn't want it either, nor do you. So don't do something that will hurt you. And we will never hate you for this." Jungkook said. Jimin nodded.
"We are happy that at least he could kiss you." Jungkook mumbled. Only Namjoon heard him and the older glared at him. Jungkook smiled at him, embarrassed and looked at Jimin, who nodded wiping his red nose with the sweater paw. He looked so cute. If he watched the younger more, he is gonna squeeze him to death.

Jungkook turned his gaze away from Jimin, only to find a shadow behind the door. He don't need to see their face to find who it is. Taehyung must be blaming himself for losing control. But he can't hide like that. He should face Jimin and apologise to the younger.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment if you like this chapter. 🥰💜