Fifteen

Jungkook knocked on the door and waited for Jimin. The younger opened the door. His hair was wet, purple hoodie matching with his hair color. He looked up at him.

"Can i come in?" Jungkook asked. He know, he just have to ask Jimin for watching TV with them.
But he wants to know more about the man. He couldn't talk a lot in morning.

"What were you doing? Did i interrupt you?" Jungkook asked as he enter the room.
"I just got out of shower." Jimin smiled at him.
"What can i do for you, hyung?" He asked politely.

"Do you want to watch TV with us? Me, Jin hyung, hobi hyung and you. We can have fun. Others will be late today." Jungkook said enthusiastically.
He really want Jimin to agree.

"But i need to set these clothes in to closet." Jimin said.
That's when Jungkook noticed the pile if clothes and shopping bags on the younger's bed. If he didn't organize it now, he can't sleep.

"Jin hyung and hobi hyung went for shower. Hobi hyung takes a lot of time in the shower. So We have time. I will help you with organizing." Jungkook said smiling.
"Are you sure?" Jimin looked at him unsurely.
"I can help you, okay. I am really good at organizing." He grinned.

"I didn't mean it like that. Are you okay with it?" Jimin asked again.
"Of course. If i am not, i will never suggest." Jungkook was already near closet. Jimin followed him.

"I think we should take all of this clothes out. We can start from empty." He motioned to the clothes Jin had already put there.
Jimin nodded, already taking the clothes out.
They started sort out the clothes.

Jimin doesn't talk that much. But still Jungkook have great time with. He listens well. Jungkook told him how his day went. And why Taehyung is late.
He also talked about his other mates. Their work, their hobbies and all.

Jungkook learned that Jimin loves to read. He told them he know how to cook and likes to dance. He likes to talk about things he like. Especially books and dance. Jungkook felt happy that Jimin could talk to him comfortably.

They finished organizing. It's easy to do works with someone, than alone. Jungkook felt happy with Jimin. He have that calming aura around him, that can help you get rid of any stress.

After setting up Jimin's closet they both went downstairs. Hoseok were already there. They sat on the couch. A little while later Jin came with some snacks. He sat on the floor in front of Jimin. They started watching some drama that was Jin's favourite. The drama isn't that bad. So he watched it, without protesting.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Thank you for 1K+ reads💜