Luz gets a whooping

(Luz Noceda arrived at the Owl House and went to her room to change into her usual clothes while Eda shouted her name)

Eda: LUZ COME DOWN HERE NOW!

(Luz ran downstairs as she saw Eda holding an envelope of Luz's misdeed)

Luz: "Thoughts" (uh oh) Y-yes Eda what is it? (Trying to play innocent)

Eda: Luz I've read this hull paper and it clearly said that you ended up in a fight with Boscha and literally tricked her into using those pepper sprays you humans use to hurt each other's eyes.

Luz: Well I have a good reason for that.

Eda: I know she's a bully and she kept treating you and your friends badly but that is no excuse to wound her eyes OR to trip her on the stairs.

Luz: Well at least she learned her lesson to stop bullying others.

Eda: That's not the point Luz the point is you're grounded.

Luz: WHAT BUT YOU CAN'T DO THAT I DID NOTHING WRONG.

Eda: Well I told Camila about this and she agreed so you're grounded upstairs to your room now.

Luz: But I got invited to Willow's house party her dads are out on their anniversary camping trip, I can't miss that.

Eda: You can tell her that you can't cause you're grounded.

(Luz huffed as she went to her room and was about to contact until she got a call from Edric)

Luz: Hey Edric what you calling me for?

Edric: Oh I'm just reminding you that Willow's house party starts at 8:00 don't be late.

Luz: I can't I'm grounded.

Edric: For what happened at school?

Luz: Yeah.

Edric: That's sucks.

Luz: Tell me about it.

Edric: You know you could just snuck out.

Luz: I can't what if Eda grounds me for an entire month or 2?

Edric: She won't know unless you use an illusion spell.

(Luz had an idea and contacted Gus for an illusion spell so she could easily sneak out and have some fun at Willow's house party. Luz had the best time of her life - drinking apple blood, playing games, making out with Amity, singing, etc. However, when it hit midnight, Luz had to go home. She quietly snuck back into her room, put on her pajamas, and was about to head to bed when she heard Eda's voice)

Eda: I wouldn't do that just yet "took out a belt and made a whip noise" Cause you're ass is mine.

(Luz looked at Eda in terrifying)

Luz: WAIT EDA I CAN EXPLAIN.

Eda: I WANNA HEAR NOTHING FROM YOU. 'WHIPE'

Luz: OUCH!

Eda: I BET YOU WERE IN THAT PARTY 'WHIPE' "Luz: OUCH" DRINKING APPLE BLOOD 'WHIPE' "Luz: OUCH" PLAYING INAPPROPRIATE GAMES 'WHIPE' "Luz: OUCH" AND MAKING OUT WITH AMITY INAPPROPRIATELY WERNT YA WERNT YA WERNT YA 'WHIPE' 'WHIPE' 'WHIPE' "Luz: EDA PLEASE NO MORE" YOU CAN CALL LILITH ABOUT CHILD ABUSE BUT I'LL WHOOP HER ASS TOO 'WHIPE' "Luz: OUCH" I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A WHOOPING FROM NOW ON SO IS CAMILA 'WHIPE' "Luz :OUCH, EDA PLEASE" GET YOUR ASS TO BED AND DON'T GET UP TILL I SAY SO.

(Eda left the room, and Luz went to bed. About two weeks later, Luz finally got ungrounded. When Luz got back to school, she was met by Amity, Willow, and Gus. They continued with the class until school was over, and Luz went back home to be greeted by her mother)

Luz: Mamá what are you doing here?

Camila: I came to 'chat' with Eda and I knew what you have been doing so I thought that maybe we should have a chat.

Luz: Yes Mom.

(Luz and Camila went to their house to talk until Camila went upstairs)

Camila: Now Luz Vee told me that you ruined her and Hunter's date with spells and pranks.

Luz: As a sister, I gotta look after my sister with who she's seeing.

Camila: That was not your job your sister and Hunter were enjoying their date until you ruined it but so as Eda said back at her house we'll be giving you whooping from now on. (Took out a belt and make a noise)

Luz: Shit.

(End of multiverse inspired by the end scene of house party)