Huntvee moments part 1 (and luz is piss as hell)

(I recently discovered that there is a popular pairing called Huntvee (short for Hunter x Vee). I came across a lot of fan art featuring the two characters together. Additionally, I had an interesting idea of Luz being a protective older sister to Vee and avenging her if Hunter ever hurt her. So, that's what my focus will be on)

(At the Noceda residence Camila arrived with the groceries)

Camila: Vee could you help me with the groceries?

Vee: Sure thing Mama.

(Vee grabbed 5 bags of groceries and Hunter came out and saw Vee carrying 5 grocery bags)

Hunter: Hey Vee need any help?

Vee: No thanks I'm fine.

Hunter: You sure I could help.

Vee: Nope but you could help me put them away.

Hinter: OK.

(As they went inside Hunter helped Vee put away the groceries but Vee dropped one of the cans of food and Hunter picked it up)

Hunter: You should be more careful Torpe. (That's butterfingers in Spanish and yes Hunter is learning Spanish)

Vee: ...Butterfingers really?

Hunter: I mean what else am I supposed to call you serpiente? (Snake in Spanish)

Camila: Mi Hunter estás aprendiendo muy bien. (My hunter you are learning really well)

Hunter: Gracias Camila, estaba aprendiendo algunas lecciones de Vee. (Thanks Camila I was learning some lessons from Vee)

Camila: Wait Vee you've been teaching Hunter Spanish?

Vee: Yep he wanted to learn Spanish so I've been helping him.

Camila: What about Luz?

Vee: (smirked) She was too busy with Amity.

Camila: I see well has Hunter been good?

Vee: Muy bein and he's been taking extra good sleep too.

Hunter: And it's all thanks to Vee.

Camila: (smirked) If I haven't known you two have been pretty close lately.

Hunter: (blushing) WHAT N-NONONONONO IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT WERE JUST FRIENDS.

Vee: (blushing) Yeah Mom don't make false accusations.

Camila: OK ok it's just a joke jeez, and you two taking it seriously. (Smirked)

(Camila left to watch TV while Hunter and Vee blushed at each other)

Hinter: (blushing) So nothing is going on between us, right?

Vee: (blushing) Yeah of course ... not, well I'm all done here gotta go bye.

Hunter: OK bye.

(Vee went upstairs to talk to Luz and Amity while Hunter and Gus went to the basement to talk to Willow; Camila prepared dinner)

Vee: LUZ AMITY I NEED HELP.

Hunter: GUS CAPT I MEAN WILLOW I NEED HELP.

Luz Amity Gus & Willow: WHAT WHAT'S WRONG?

Vee & Hunter: I THINK I'M IN LOVE.

Luz Amity Gus & Willow: ... WHAAAAAAAAT!!!

(Meanwhile in the kitchen)

Camila: There it is.

(Back to the kids)

Luz: Tell me who's this person?

Amity: Is it someone we know?

Vee: Well yeah it's someone we all know.

Luz: Who, Who is the person that stole my sister's heart?

Vee: Well I don't want to say his name right now.

Amity: Wait the person a boy?

Vee: Yeah

Gus: Tell us everything about this person who you're in love with.

Willow: Is it someone we know?

Hunter: Yeah it's someone we all know.

Gus: Who?

Hunter: I don't want to say her name just yet.

Gus: Wait, her?

Willow: Ooooh it's a girl huh?

Hunter: Yeah.

Amity & Willow: Well I guess you have to tell him/her before it's too late.

Vee & Hunter: Too late?

Amity & Willow: Yeah when me/Amity and Luz first hung out as friends there was this person at school who was trying to get Luz to be his girlfriend, I/Amity couldn't stand by it and took action.

Vee & Hunter: What did you/she do?

Amity & Willow: I/she confessed to Luz and told her how much she meant to me/her and that's when we/they started dating.

Vee & Hunter: I see.

Amity & Willow: Yeah so don't take too long and just go for it before it's too late.

Camila: KIDS DINNERS READY.

(Everyone has made it to the dinner table and enjoyed their dinner)

Camila: Vee could you get the can of corn that I left on the top counter?

Vee: Sure thing mama.

(When Vee tried to get a can of corn from the top counter, she used a ladder to reach it. However, she ended up falling, but luckily, Hunter was there to catch her before she hit the ground)

Hunter: Woe are you ok?

Vee: Yeah I'm fine... thank you.

(Hunter and Vee gazed at each other for a moment. Hunter leaned in for a kiss, and Vee reciprocated. Just as they were kissing, Camila fake coughed, and both of them looked at her. The others looked shocked)

Luz: ...

Amity: ...

Willow: ...

Gus: ...

Luz: What... the...

Camila: I knew it.

Luz: WHAT.

Gus: PAY UP WILLOW.

Willow: Dang it. (Given him 5 dollars)

Luz: YOU TWO BET ON THIS?

Gus & Willow: Yep.

Amity: This was a huge surprise for me.

Camila: And I thought you two don't see each other's that way.

Hunter: Well at first but we started to share what we both been threw and when we know how hard and miserable our lives were back in the boiling isles we started being friends there.

Vee: And then we started developing feelings for each other.

Amity: Just like me and Luz.

Vee: Yeah.

Amity: Well Luz What do you say about this?

Luz: (Grabbed a kitchen knife) Hunter... YOU BETTER START RUNNING!

Hunter: OH SHIT.

(While Luz chased Hunter with a knife, the others attempted to intervene and stop her from killing him)

(Here it is everyone a Huntvee story but with a twist this will be happening often as Luz tries to kill Hunter for dating her Sister, anyways more are on the way and next time might be a Titan Luz)