{CHAPTER EIGHT}

Something is definitely wrong with me, I've been zoning in and out since the class started and it's all thanks to the mysterious looking figure sitting in front of me.

I've been so focused on his back hoping he'll turn back at least once but i guess luck isn't on my side, oh my goodness, what the hell is wrong with me? I didn't move here because of this, focus Pristine, you wouldn't want history to repeat itself would you?

I was so up in my head that I didn't realise when the bell went off until Sabrina tapped on my table.

"Hey Pristine, you good?" Sabrina says waving her hand in front of my face.

"Of course I am, don't I look ok?" I ask packing my books and realising I never brought out anything reasonable to take notes for the class cause I was too busy day dreaming, shit.

"You looked like you were in a daze or something".

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did, but whatever, come on let's go". Sabrina says dragging me out of the class and towards an unfamiliar direction.

"Umm, where are we going?" I ask walking faster than usual to keep up to her pace.

"The football field, the guys are having a friendly match and it's also like a dumb ritual to introduce the new teammates, I wonder who the unlucky beings are".

New teammates? Oh, they're obviously my brothers, should I tell her or wait to see her reaction when she finds out? Nah, seeing her reaction would be better.

"I really hope the new teammates are gonna be hot, not like we don't have hot guys already, I'm just tired of the old faces, I need new boys that I can drool over and..."

I zoned out of what Sabrina was saying because I couldn't care less of what she thought of my brothers , well not like she knows they're the so called new faces.

We finally got to the field and like every other place in this school, this place was huge, too huge to be just a school's football field and for just a friendly slash welcoming match, this place was packed.

"Ahhhh!! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!".

Sabrina's abrupt scream made me wince harshly and cover my ears to block out her screams.

"Pristine! Both your brothers are on the team, this is such a dream come true!". Sabrina says still partially screaming.

"Yay, I'm so excited". I replied dryly making Sabrina look at me with the 'seriously' kind of look

"Wait, you knew?" She asks looking shocked and finally giving the reaction I anticipated.

"They're my brothers, we live in the same house, obviously yes, I knew".

"They're hot, they play football, they're rich and they're smart, what more could a girl ask for?"

Smart? My brothers? Ok, Prudence maybe, Prince no way in hell.

"Come on let's go find good seats so I can drool over your brothers properly" Sabrina says dragging me across the field and gaining unnecessary attention from the people here, great, here goes the unwanted conversations.

__________________________

I'm back people!!!

Who do you think will wreak more havoc in Gracefield Academy, Pristine or her brothers??

Seems like her brothers are winning, hehe😅

More chapters to go, let's keep moving...

Like
     Vote
          Comment

Nk❤