{CHAPTER SEVEN}

"So, since you're new let me just give you a run down on everyone in this school". Sabrina says pausing her lunch.

"As usual, we have the nerd group which is over there".. she points to a table behind us.."And then there's the so called popular girls aka the mean girls over there"..she points to a table a little away from us occupied by pretty girls who were all blonde, so typical.

"And last but not the least, the football jocks and cheerleaders" she points to the table at the back of the cafeteria which was also the most occupied in the whole cafeteria.

"That's all y--". Her words got cut off when half of the girls in the cafeteria started screaming suddenly, even Sabrina and her friends looked shocked and their mouths were hanging open as they looked at something behind me.

I turned back and realised that they were looking at my brothers who just walked in, seriously? What's this, boys before flower?

My brothers ignored the screams and attention they were getting looking around until their eyes finally landed on me, great, more attention.

"Umm, is it just me or are those greek gods heading our way? Oh my god they are, everyone act cool". Ingrid says fixing her hair, how will she react when she finds out they're coming here because of me, their sister.

"Hey baby sis, seems like you found your circle, you good?" Prince says patting my head, slapping his hand away I nod.

"Prudence, Prince, meet my friends, Sabrina, Ingrid, Ophelia, Jake and Caspian". I say pointing at each one to introduce them to my brothers.

"Nice to meet you all, we just came to check on you, we're actually sitting with the football team as usual, we'll leave you be". Prudence says dragging Prince along and leaving to go sit with their new found friends.

"What the fuckity fucks of fuck was that?!". Ingrid screams staring at me wide eyed.

"No way, those are your brothers?! Girl, I don't know how you survive seeing those faces everyday, I would've died of a heart attack if I were you because damn!". Ophelia says while cleaning her face of non existent sweat.

"You guys look exactly the same it's so obvious you're siblings". Sabrina says finally resuming eating her food.

"Yeah well we are triplets after all so...". I trailed off while munching on my fries.

I looked up and found the girls looking at me with the same expressions from earlier.

"What?. I ask looking at them confused.

"You mean, you and those greek gods shared the same womb for nine months?. Ophelia says.

"Yeah we did, it's really not a big deal". I say rolling my eyes in amusement at their behaviour.

"You're so lucky, I'd kill to be in your place right now". Sabrina says finishing up her food, she eats quite fast.

The bell finally rang signalling the end of our lunch break, we all walked to our next class together since it was a general subject and also my best, English.

We were five minutes early so when we got to class the teacher hadn't arrived yet and as usual, people were staring at me.

Ignoring the not so subtle stare, I found my way to the available seats with the girls which unfortunately was at the back, I hate sitting at the back for English.

Having nothing else to do, I brought out a book and started drawing a not so pretty flower at the back when I heard the sound of something falling in front of me and I realised it was a pen.

I picked it up when the hand of the owner stretched out for it and I looked up, oh wow.

"Thanks". He said giving me a small smile and turning back to what he was doing.

He was so, I don't know, cute? Hot? Fine? Ughhh it's whatever.

He had soft brown curls and hazel eyes from what I was able to see but that was enough, I really wanted him to turn back but right then the teacher walked in and the class started so I forgot about it.

Education first, hot boys later, I guess...

---------

Chapter seven done and dusted! What are your thoughts?!

Pristine's brothers entrance reminded me of the F4 in boys before flowers, it was always so dramatic😂

Uh oh, Pristine found a hot boy, interesting.

Don't leave me yet people, more awaits us...

Like
Comment
Vote

Nk❤