{CHAPTER FOUR}

I've been staring at my blaring alarm clock for the past five mintues contemplating if I should get up or wait for it to stop and ring again... I decided to let it stop and ring again.

Letting out a sigh, I get up and turn off the alarm which seems to somehow be ringing louder than the first time, 6:30, no matter how strong anyone is in this life, I don't think anyone is a morning person.

And as if life can't get worse than it is, it's Monday. Finally dragging myself into the bathroom, I did my business and came out to get ready for school, now this is the only part I like just a little bit because of the uniform, compared to Ravenwood, Gracefield has a really pretty uniform.

It consits of a white button down long sleeved shirt, a blue blazer to go with the shirt, a dark and light blue chekered flay skirt that stopped just above my knee, a long knee length black socks with the school's logo on it and lastly, black loafers.

The uniform screamed fancy and it made me look really responsible. I buttoned the middle button of my blazer to complete the outfit even if it wasn't necessary and now for the final thing... My face.

Unfortunately they don't allow face masks since the pandemic ended almost three years ago so I'll have to leave my face open to public eye. Maybe I'm exaggerating, maybe people won't stare at me that way here.

And so with that in mind I styled my hair into a tight ponytail, even with my hair packed up it just stopped a little above my butt, yes I have freakishly long hair thanks to my dear parents.

I stared at myself in the mirror and did something I haven't done in a long time, admire myself. After that incident I never thought I'd be doing this again but here I am, staring at my pretty fair skin, my whitish blonde hair that looks almost exactly like my skin, my cute little small button nose, my overly red coloured heart shaped lips that's a starking contrast to my skin and then my eyes.

Silver with tints of ice blue, yes it's a very strange eye colour and it's as rare as grey eyes according to my parents. I didn't inherit it from them though, I inherited it from my father's mum and that's why I'm her favourite grandchild.

"Pristine, breakfast!".

I snapped out of my staring contest with my mirror when I heard my mum's voice and left my room to the dinning room where the others were.

"Good morning". I greeted seating in my usual seat close to dad who is still here by this time on a Monday morning, I'm surprised, he must have seen the confused look on my face as he answered...

"I wanted to see you all on the first day of your new school and I can proudly say it was worth the wait". Dad said smiling at the three of us proudly, I smiled back at him and my brothers rolled their eyes.

Speaking of brothers, the uniform sure did them justice more than me.

They were dressed exactly like me but in place of a skirt they wore trousers. Prudence had his cheek length hair in a little ponytail, like I said, we all have freakishly long hair in our family.

Prince's hair sat messily on his head, unfortunately he wasn't a fan of team long hair so he ended up cutting his but it still looked good on him, at least outsiders can tell who's Prince and who's Prudence.

My brothers have the same clour of hair that I do thanks to both of our parents being light blondes, but their eyes were different, they both had blue eyes but Prudence was on the darker side (my dad) and Prince was on the lighter side (my mum) to sum it all up, my brothers are heartbreakers.

"Luckily you guys aren't starting too late since this is just the third week of resumption so you're all good to go, just head straight to the office when you get there collect your schedule to help you settle in, understood?". My dad asked and we nodded since there was food in our mouths.

The table was cleared after mum and dad left and we all went into Prudence's car to start our journey to school, I was about to ask him if he knew the way to the school but he beat me to it.

"It's a really popular school around here so finding its location wasn't really hard".

And then we were off to our new school.

——————————

Chapter four done and dusted! What are your thoughts?!

I finally gave my characters a description, hehe😁

Stick with me people, it gets better from here...

Like
    Comment
                    Vote

Nk❤