The New beginning

Aadhya pov

I don't know how long they will keep me here, I want to go back home. I was talking to myself when I noticed that guy who has been with me for a while and also takes care of me.

Hey Mr, could you please call my dad? I don't want to stay here anymore, I want to go back home. I asked to him.

Okay, I will call him right away, he replied.

Suddenly my sister came and she said, "He's such a good guy, isn't he?" She asked me.

Yeah, sis, he's really great. I don't know why he cares so much about me. I don't even know him that well.I replied.

Because he loves you, Aadhya. She said.

But how, diii? I don't even know him, so how can he like me? I replied in a hurry tone.

No problem, Aadhya. Even if you don't know him, I do, and trust me, you won't find a guy like him anywhere else. She said.

Ohh God, I don't know what you're saying. I'm not understanding anything. My head is hurting. Please, dii, where is dad? Call him now. I want to go home. I asked.

Don't take stress, Aadhya. Dad will be here soon. She replied.

Excuse me, ladies, that guy said.

He said, "Your dad has called, and he said I  will drop you at home."

"I feel very happy listening to his words. Finally, I can go home now. My sister and I sit in his car."

He said, "I'm not used to sitting alone in the front."

Oh, I see. So, indirectly he was telling me that I should sit in the front.

Okay I will sit with you no problem. I replied.

"I can see the happiness on his face, and I also became happy seeing him happy. But I don't know, something strange was happening when I sat with him in the car. It felt like I had sat with him in the car before, but then I started getting flashbacks, and it gave me a headache again."

He said to me, "We have reached home."

He held my hand and took me out of the car, bringing me home with him.

I went home and saw that there were many people in our house. Anaya was also there. I hugged her and asked how Aarav is doing.

"I'm fine, and Aarav is fine too," she replied. "That's great," I said. "That's when my sister calls me and tells me to get ready, Aadhya," she said. "But why, didi?" I asked.

"Because today is your engagement," she said. "But why, didi? And with whom?" I asked. "I told you na about that guy who took care of you at the hospital," she replied. "I was surprised to hear that," I said, feeling a mix of emotions.

"But why all of a sudden?" I asked. "Aadhya, it's because you're at the right age for marriage now, and we all want happiness for you. Plus, it will fulfill dad's dream of seeing his beloved daughter's wedding," she said.

"Oh, I see," I replied. "Now quickly get ready and come downstairs. We will start the mehendi and haldi ceremony right after the engagement, and we also have to dance," she said.

Hearing her words, it felt like she was really happy about this sudden wedding. It's happening out of the blue, and I don't even know that guy, but I can't refuse the marriage. All these thoughts were running through my mind.

"Then my sister asked me what happened, aren't you happy about this wedding?" she asked.

"Are you happy, didi?" I asked.
Yes, I am very happy," she said.
Well, if you all are happy, then
I will be happy too," I said. "Oh, my dear sister," I added, and then she hugged me.