"The leader of Group 7 has returned"

Author's pov~
The next morning, when Riyaansh's flight lands, Anshuman comes to pick him up at the airport.Riyaansh ask to Anshuman Where are the rest of our friends? Don't they know that their group leader Riyaansh Singhania from Group 7 has arrived? Anshuman said to Riyaansh brother and suggests him , Let's go home first and then we can meet up with our friends, and have a drink, and catch up..

Author's pov~
Riyaansh meets Anshuman and Arnav and tells them to book a lounge for a night party. And tells them to Let's meet there tonight with our all friends. At 8 PM, everyone reaches the lounge for the party and meets riyaansh.

(Abb group 7 ke members raat ko party karenge)🌚

And that's when riyaansh friends said to riyaansh, Bhai today a girl picked a fight with us." Then riyaansh says what really now I also want to see that who is that girl messing up with group7....

Anaya's POV: riyaansh Bhai , he is finally arrived at home and I am very happy. From tomorrow, he will go to college. I hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow.... And I wish Anshuman, doesn't tell anything to riyaansh Bhai about Aadhya....

Aadhya's POV~
I feel like I'll be late for college again today... aadhya says to herself..pagal hu na main itni der raat tak jaagti hu books padhti hu or webseries dekhti hu...ohh God aaj bacha Lena attendance miss nhi honi chahiye....

Aarav's pov~
he thought to himself, Aadhya saved my contact number in her phone today, and I also took her number and added it to my contacts. Aarav talks to himself and says, Hey, what's this? Aadhya changed her profile. Let me see what she has put.

Aarav looks and sees that Aadhya has put her picture in a suit. Aarav looks at it and says, 'Wow, she looks so beautiful. Not just from the face, but also from the heart. Now that I've seen Aadhya, I'll have a good night's sleep.But before that, let me talk to my bestie.

Aarav calls Anaya at 12 o'clock at night and says, Hello, Anaya.Anaya picks up the call and says, What's up? Why are you calling me in the middle of the night?kya hua tell me Aarav says, I wanted to tell you something important about Aadhya.

Anaya asks, What is it? Aarav says, Check Aadhya's profile. Anaya asks, Why? What's so special about Aadhya's profile?Aarav says, Just take a look.
Anaya says, Wait, let me see.Aarav says, Yes, check it quickly.Anaya looks and says, Aadhya has put her picture in a suit.Aarav says, Yeah, she looks nice, right?
Anaya says, Are you stupid aarav? Why did you call in the middle of the night just to see Aadhya? Aarav says, Are you my friend or my enemy?

Anaya says, Listen, Aarav, you're a good guy and I know you like Aadhya, I know she's so lovely thats why everyone likes her. That doesn't mean you can disturb me while I'm sleeping. Aarav says, Sorry, Anaya. Okay, go to sleep. Good night, love you, bestie.anaya replies hmm bye gn...

Anaya's pov~
Anaya says to herself, This guy has gone crazy behind Aadhya, but he's really sweet guy and he is my best friend. But whyy this stupid guy says, 'I love you' to me...huh?🤣
but he makes me blush by saying this😭...

Next dayyyy~

Author's pov~
when Aadhya was going out of the house. And she sees that one black colour car is parked outside the house, and Aarav and Anaya are in it.

Aarav says, Aadhya, quickly get in the car, otherwise we'll be late for college.
Aadhya says to Aarav, Thank you, yaar! You're really a nice guyyy...

In college

Riyaansh's friends make plans and ask for help from Ishika. That's when Arnav tells Ishika to throw dirty water from a bucket on a girl named Aadhya from behind.

Ishika asks why, and that,s when Arnav says to ishika you have to do this for us, by giving swearing on Riyaansh. Ishika reluctantly agrees, but asks what benefit she'll get from it. Then Riyaansh's friend Rohan says, "I'll arrange a date for you with Riyaansh.
And then ishika agrees....

Author's pov~
Riyaansh didn't know anything about this plan...As Aadhya reaches her class and attends her morning to afternoon classes, when she comes out of the class, a girl approaches her and says that Anaya has called her to the second floor. Aadhya goes to the second floor, and suddenly dirty water falls on her from above..

Aadhya falls to the ground and exclaims, "Eww! Oh God, who threw this dirty water on me? Whoever did it, I won't spare them!

As soon as Aadhya falls to the ground all of Riyaansh's friends come over and start laughing at her.

That's when Aadhya sees Riyaansh for the first time and says, It was you guys who did this, right?

Riyaansh's friends continue to laugh, while Riyaansh, standing in the middle like a group leader, just watches Aadhya and thinks about how beautiful she is.

Then Aadhya approaches Riyaansh and slaps him, by saying, Don't you feel any shame doing such things?riyaansh doesn't say anything, he just keeps looking at her.

Riyaansh's friends try to catch Aadhya as she angrily walks away...

Usi time riyaansh bolta hai ruko..toh anshuman bolta hai kyu bhai uss ladki ki itni himmat group 7 ke leader pe haath uthaya voh bhi riyaansh Singhania pe...tab bhi anshuman jaata hai phir Riyaansh gusse se bolta hai mene kaha na ruko,.. jaane do usko.... anshuman bolta hai prr Bhai Riyaansh bolta hai mujhe argue karna pasand nhi....

Anaya's pov~
When I went to see her in upstairs..I saw Aadhya she is really angry, and her clothes are dirty too. When I ask her what happened, she says that one of the seniors did this to her. Then I ask if she said anything to them, and Aadhya replies, I didn't say much, but there was this leader of Group 7 there, so I slapped him.

I asked to Aadhya, you really slapped that senior? Are you serious Aadhya? Aadhya replied that he did something inappropriate.so he deserves that slap and even more he deserves... Aadhya replies (angrily)

At that moment, Aarav arrives and asks Aadhya who did this to you. Aadhya tells Aarav to leave it, it's a very long story. Then Aadhya asks if they have planned anything for the night stay in college.

Aarav responds that he and Anaya have decided to create a friends circle, play truth or dare, and have a party. Aadhya exclaims, Wow Aarav, that's a great idea! It's going to be so much fun tonight!

(Aadhya becomes so much happy after hearing this..)

Riyaansh pov~
He says to himself That girl slapped me and I didn't react at all. When I saw her, I was left stunned. She's such a beautiful girl, but her slap was quite strong...ik she can fix me💀💗now I want her...

And at that moment Anshuman interrupts and asks Riyaansh, What's going on, bro? Who are you talking to? Riyaansh clenches his fists and says to Anshuman, I want all the details about that girl. Where does she live? What does she do? Who is her family? When does she come to college and when does she leave? Bring me all the information. Anshuman asked to Riyaansh but why bhai why you want that girl details, what's your intentions bro?

Riyaansh replied to anshuman, Bro my intentions are very clear. I want that girl, now no matter what, I think I have fallen in love with her💗😳...
__________________________
_________________________________

So hello everyone I hope you'll like the chapter and if you did then please vote for more chapters and also share this story with your Wattpad friends and follow me on Wattpad and as well as Instagram account

Instagram I'd: author._.ariaa

See you soon

Byee✨