Mahadev ki Nagri..

irst vote, then enjoy!!!

A line of cars was parked, each bearing the name tag of Shrivastav. Of course, her maternal uncle's family was one of the richest in India, if we ignore that. Three black SUVs, full of guards, were standing in their full glory. A person from the fourth car came out to greet them.

"Good morning, ma'am. Actually, sir was busy, but he sent me to take you anywhere you want to go," he said. By his looks, he was a 6-foot man with fair features in his late twenties.

"Who are you?" Srida asked, squinting her eyes at the man standing there, dressed in a black shirt and grey formal pants.

"Oh, I forget to introduce myself. I am sir's secretary, Aryan Khanna," he said, extending his hand for a handshake. Ahmed Baba was the first one to shake his hand. After that, Srida nodded and shook his hand.

"Hope you know that we want to visit BHU first," Ahmed Baba said as Srida walked to the car, removing her earphones and connecting to the music to avoid any noise. Soon, they both walked to the car, Ahmed Baba sitting beside her while Aryan sat in the passenger seat, and the driver drove to Banaras Hindu University.

It was a 25-minute ride to BHU, the traffic already cleared by the guards. Srida sighed, looking at the same roads she used to roam. The same route to her university, the university life she miserably wanted to erase, every time it reminded her of the wrong decision to enroll in this university. It became a curse to her life, which snatched her young self from her. But it has being a part of life, right?

They entered the campus, as no one dared to question Shrivastav, right? Everybody wanted to come into their good books. Srida looked at her surroundings, filled with many students and teachers. The surroundings were lively, reminding her of the happy moments of this place.She walked to the principal's office, where she had walked many times because being a naughty student brought you to stand in front of him mostly every time. Ahmed Baba and Aryan walked behind her with four guards trailing behind them. Srida removed her shades, took a deep breath, and knocked on the door when she reached his cabin. After getting permission, she opened the door.

"Andaraa sakte Hai, principal sir?" she asked with a smile, looking at the same man who was still the principal, a partially bald man whom mostly every student used to call 'Taklu', his iconic name. He was dressed in a blue suit, looking formal. He looked up to see the person, a smile making its way to his lips. His eyes had formed more wrinkles, and with his short height, he stood up when he saw his naughtiest student in his cabin, now a lady.

(Can I come in, Principal Sir)

"You?" he asked bewildered. Behind her, Ahmed Baba and Aryan came inside with the guard outside the cabin. "Srida Sharma?" he asked while she smiled and nodded, bending down to take his blessing. He blessed her, keeping his hand on her head, with a full-blown smile.