Dangerous Books?!!

I posted earlier than promise, please pity me with your votes!!

First vote, then enjoy!!

It was 9 PM, and everybody was gathered at the dining table for dinner

It was 9 PM, and everybody was gathered at the dining table for dinner. The environment was bustling because today Srida and Abhishek had resigned from the company. Also, the board meeting was today, which Ishaan and Dad hadn't tired of sharing about since I came from the hospital.

"Maa, you should have watched how Bhabhi shut that board member with her words," Ishaan said excitedly while stuffing his mouth with kheer and aloo paratha. It's a little family celebration with kheer, soon my rasmalai will be included in this little family celebration.

'Really soon,' my subconscious mind said with affirmation, making me dance internally.

"So, when are you planning to throw the party?" Dadu asked with a proud smile. "This Saturday, as the next day everybody gets a holiday, it will be fun for them," Papa said, getting some extra kheer.

"I am waiting for Saturday then; it will be fun. The ex-MD and current MD at the party, just wow," Ishaan said, chuckling, making us laugh. "Bhabhi might also come by Friday," he said, making me frown. Is she going somewhere?

"Might also come by Friday?" I asked as I looked at everybody, their foreheads etched with a frown. "Yeah... She said she is not in Mumbai for 3 days, till Friday," he explained.

"Maybe some work," Dadu said, making everybody nod their heads and continue eating, but my stomach felt uneasy thinking she was going somewhere, and I wouldn't be able to meet her. It's been 4 days since the engagement, and I haven't seen her since then. 

I messaged her yesterday; she replied that she was working for the BOD meeting. Again, I messaged her good luck early in the morning, but she didn't reply until now, making me remove my phone from my trousers to check it once again, which I have done for the nth time today. It was exactly the same—no reply—making me sigh.

After dinner, I entered the room, opening my gallery to see her folder where I had clicked every picture of her whenever she didn't notice. She doesn't express her emotions in every picture I take, but I will make it special with her every emotion. Not seeing her was making me restless day by day. Being near her is a feeling that's increasing day by day; her every thought makes me smile like a fool. Her thoughts make me pace back and forth in the room.

To distract myself, I open the case of my recent patient, wearing my spectacles. It's a complicated case of a 15-year-old boy who has become my little patient. By checking the X-ray, we get the results of Atrial septal defect in his heart, which not small one. Focusing my mind on this case, it was already 11:30, nearly midnight, removing the spectacles making me lean back on my chair. The ping of my phone makes me jump on my spot because of its sudden entry.