Happy Born Day Christopher!

I sit here missing my 6'3" Canadian Hulks feeling melancholy. I had hoped that writing Finchel would help heal my heart but I feel so sad and I'm not sure if it's because of his death or something greater. I miss Cory and Finn every day and even though I never met him he has inspired me to stay clean and sober. I am in my seventh year of sobriety and one day at a time I get through. I think today is just a bad day. So I pull strength from my love of all things Finchel and go on for another day. Thanks for listening to my rant. Life's too short to be serious right?

Last we left Lima Finn had had enough of Crazy Quinn and her stalkerish ways. Finn and Rachel obtained a restraining order. Ms. Pillsbury moved Quinn out of all of Finn's classes. Rachel was taking online classes to keep her and the baby safe from Quinn's crazy. Finchel smut was fantastic as always.

Chapter 13 Happy Born Day Christopher!

Finn's POV

Ever since we served her with the restraining order, Quinn has left me alone. She kind of retreated into herself. She only talks to Sabrina, Santana and sometimes Puck. I feel really bad for Puck. Sure he got my girlfriend pregnant, but he still is my best friend. He protected me when Quinn tried to ruin my life.

Anyway I'm walking to class and I see Puck running through the hall. "What's up Puck" I yell to him. He comes to a stop.

"Dude, Quinn's water broke in history class. I got to get her to the hospital. My daughter is being born today." Puck says excitedly.

"That's awesome dude. I wish I could be there for you but...." I say guiltily.

"Finn, no worries man. I know she made you and Rachel's lives a living hell for months. Maybe you and Rachel can come by when I bring her to my house. My ma is all excited. But I really got to go" Puck fist bumps me and runs to get Quinn and meet his daughter.

I pull out my phone and text Rach, who's at home. She is 37 weeks and miserable. If I can avoid talking to her I do, thus the text. I love her so much but she is hormonal and sometimes mean.

Puck's daughter is being born today-QB5

I wish it was your son that would get out of me today-Rach*

I know you are miserable baby. I wish I could take it for you but not much longer-QB5

I love you when are you coming home-Rach*

I have to attend one more class then I can come home-QB5

Can you pick me up a gyros from Gyro express with extra feta and olives and lots of tzatziki sauce-Rach* <3

No problem babe see you in 2 hours-QB5

Two hours later I'm walking through the door, book bag slung over my shoulder, bags of food in my hand and what do I find my very pregnant, very naked girlfriend asleep on the sofa. I put the stuff on the table then walk over to the sofa. I bend down to her so she's at eye level. "Rach, baby you gotta get up (I'm listening to Glee station on iHeart Radio and "If you Say so" comes on and now I'm bawling. That song gets me every time.) I brought you your food."

Rachel stretches like a cat and purrs "Finny, we missed you"

"I miss you two as well" I let her know and seal it with a kiss. "Where are your clothes naked girl?" I kid her

"It was hot and this baby boy makes me so much hotter. Clothes were just not worth it." She explains

"What if I had brought someone home with me?" I tease