I'm Pregnant

Finn's POV

The sun is shining through the curtains so I know it's time to get up. Today it seems the sun is just a bit brighter. It's brighter because I have a shining star in my life and today I'm officially going to make her mine. 

Yesterday was the best day of my life. I spent it with Rachel. I spent it making love to Rachel. She is so beautiful and even more so pinned under me, with me buried inside of her. We lost our virginity to each other at school. That probably was not the best idea because we could have been caught by Mr. Kidney the janitor. But we weren't.

I get to pick up my pint sized beauty and take her to school. I can't wait. Let me text her.

     -Good Morning beautiful <3 F

I swing my legs out of the bed and rub my hands over my face. As happy as I am, it is all because of Rachel. But today was not going to be a great day because I still have to break up with Quinn. I know she'll get all crazed and shit, make all kinds of drama. I just want it to end. Why had she not called me last night? That's odd. Not even a text calling me stupid. My phone lights up in my hand and I'm smiling cause it's Rachel.

    -Good Morning handsome. I'll be waiting for your arrival and we can go to school <3 Rachel*

     -I cant wait 2 C U <3 F

     -I'll be here. Did you sleep well <3 Rachel*

     -The best sleep ever. You were in my dreams <3 F

     -So sweet, I need to finish getting ready. A devastatingly handsome boy with dimples is coming to pick me up and I need to look pretty for him <3 Rachel*

      - ;) U dont nd 2 do no-thing 2 B pretty cause U R Beautiful <3 F

      - ;) Thank you see you soon <3 Rachel*

I finished texting Rachel and I've got to jump in the shower. Damn her text! Now I'm going to need to relieve the pressure she built up. I doubt she has any idea what she does to me. She will be the death of me.

Rachel's POV

Finn is so amazing. His morning text was so cute. He's the hottest guy in school and he wants to be with me. I can't believe what happened. We were singing scales then all of a sudden I'm losing my virginity to the Quarterback. How cliché of me, but it was so worth it. He makes me feel things. He makes me want to fly. He makes me feel safe and loved.

He picked me over the head cheerleader. She's not going to be happy when he breaks up with her. He said he would and I believe him. He's not the type of boy that would take my virginity and the next day crush my heart. Right?

Rachel Berry, don't you start doubting now. He made love to you and made it special and made you special. He's a nice boy.

OH MY GOD! I HAD SEX! I'm so sore because Finn is big, a lot bigger than I thought. At first I didn't think it'd fit but in the end it was like two puzzle pieces. We fit perfectly. In more ways than one. Our musical chemistry is off the charts, which is very important to me. I don't need to tell you about the physical chemistry. It's just explosive. The emotional chemistry is my favorite. He gets me. I can be myself around him. I'm just Rach, not Rachel Berry future Broadway star. It's as though he reached inside to my very soul and now possesses it.

Quinn is not going to take the break up well, especially after she sees him with me. I just hope she doesn't do anything to me. But its Finn's choice not hers. I don't even know why she would care. I know she's in love with Noah. I've seen her flirting with him. She doesn't act like she even likes Finn. Calling him names and putting down his choices. That's not how a girlfriend should be.