13

Yuna opened the door...

You...what are you doing here...
She angrily said and Pushed him outside.

Look I'm here to ask...about him..
Taehyung said and tried to go inside but Yuna was furious today so she stopped him.

You are not welcomed here...and whatever happened or happening with my brother is totally your fault Mr Kim Taehyung...you are reason behind my brother's miseries...you are the reason that he faced difficulties...you are the reason he became like this...you're like a curse for him...I thought you changed but you again and again proved me wrong...
She lashed out on him..

Taehyung didn't reply her he turned around and went to sit in the park outside their house...for some minutes he blamed himself...

Maybe....Yuna is right...maybe I'm the reas...
No how...no not me...I've done nothing then why...

He convince himself that it was not his fault...but his heart was restless and blaming him but as always he turned deaf...
Then he called a police officer who was his old classmate so he told him about Jungkook...and asked him to keep his search a secret from media.

He was desperate, worried and losing his mind bit by bit because it's already morning but there's no news about Jungkook.
He was waiting in front their home for Jungkook people were staring him because he was looking like a watchman.
His heart was not in his control and beating uncontrollably by every passing hour.

It was noon when Jimin came with food for him but he denied.
Mrs.Lee was watching her son worriedly but also a bit satisfied that his son finally doing something good and also she was consoling Mrs.Jeon who was crying badly.
When IU heard about Jungkook she was thanking heavens for finally hearing her prayers.

On the other side Jungkook was trying to escape but was not able to escape so he decided to talk and play with Lara but he got to know that Lara is very sensitive and weak kid but the maid informed him that this is the first time Lara is liking someone's company and talking without hesitation otherwise mostly Lara stays in her room because Hyun Shik doesn't like to take her outside because of her safety and also Hyun Shik somewhat blame her for death of his wife who died at the time of Lara's birth.

Jungkook was speechless...he felt a sympathetic connection with Lara so decided that he'll play with her and he'll try his best to make her comfortable around people and all.

Soon Hyun Shik came out of his work room when his one man came and informed him that Jungkook is Kim Taehyung's husband...so Hyun Shik realized that there's chances that police is searching for Jungkook so he decided to letting him go.

Listen...you can go home...I'll drop you...in the evening around 9 or 10 pm.
He came in Lara's room and informed Jungkook and went out.

Youu..also going...
Lara asked almost crying 😢

Yess baby I've got to go...

B..but...I...please don't go...Lara...don't wanna be alone again...
She said because in 3 years this was the first time someone sleeped with her...talked with her and stayed with her in her room because maid was not allowed to accompany her she was there to just bathe her, feed her and to tuck her on bed...
But Jungkook played with her and also lulled her to sleep...this was the first time she felt warmth...and love...
Jungkook was feeling bad for Lara so he gave her his contact number and promised her that he'll talk to her and also assured her that he'll visit her from time to time...

It was 9 pm Jungkook tucked Lara on her bed and was ready to go.
Car ride was silent. Taehyung was exhausted because it was the second night and there's no clue about Jungkook. He was lashing out at police on a phone call for not finding Jungkook when he saw a black Mercedes stopped infront of Jungkook's home gate.