6

'What??'
Jungkook flinched at the director's voice.
'Mr. Jungkook, who told you that it's a packup?'
'Sir! A water boy came into the makeup room and said that...' Jungkook said most likely whispered.

'Ok and you believed...who was that tell me?'
Jungkook looked around but there were only 3 workers, Taehyung, IU and that director and his assistant.
'Sir, I think he also left with other people.'

'Wow just wow...it's already getting late for our shooting & dates and you created one more problem.'

'I'm sorry sir' Jungkook apologized. But the director was not someone easygoing.

'What sorry...your sorry can't bring our actor back and start shooting...and you know what, there's no one who can replace him for his role...'
Director said angrily because it was not an easy role to play and no one was ready to play that kind of role but there came a voice with a suggestion...

'You have a safe solution for this director'

'What do you mean miss IU?'

'Why not give that role to Jungkook'

Hearing this, Taehyung's eyes widened. He absolutely planned this for some fun as the director scolded Jungkook but it was never in his plan. Jungkook was not understanding a single thing because he was not aware of the scene and role.

'Have you lost your mind IU’ Taehyung roared at IU who gave a look to him and said..
'Why not Tae...look at him he'll be the best option to play the prostitute's role as he's the one. And all in all we don't need to show his face, that's it. '

'Enough'
Taehyung silenced her but Jungkook was shocked by the words IU said.
His eyes widened at her words he was shocked to even hear what was happening but the director agreed..

'I guess Miss IU is saying right...it's his fault so he's going to do this. Mr go and get ready.'
Jungkook tried to deny it but no one was there to listen to him so he went to the makeup room and got ready.

He came back but he was feeling disgusting, humiliated' embarrassed and pained.  The dress he was wearing was very weird and disgusting for him and his act was with Taehyung.
So shooting started and he was there in front of Taehyung.

*action*

Taehyung pulled him near by grabbing his hands and when he saw his face in that dim colorful light there were tears on Jungkook's face.
And that was the last string for Taehyung's patience. He clutched his hand on Jungkook's shoulder as his anger got the best of him so he shouted...
'PACKUP'

Everyone gasped at that and Jungkook flinched at the voice but soon turned and left from there to the makeup room. He cried his heart out there. 
Everyone left one by one.
IU also went to the next door makeup room.
Jungkook was crying and IU was feeling satisfied by hearing his cries when her room's door opened with a loud thud.
She saw an angry Taehyung standing there.
She smirked and before he could say anything she said...
'Ah Tae baby you are here...our plan worked successfully but why did you say packup? It was fun seeing that low class Jungkook playing the real role of his character.'

'IU you...'

'Oh Tae, I'm so thankful that you sent that waterboy to Jungkook and made our plan work, so silly is he that he believed easily on that boy....Jungkook is really naive.'

'How dare you IU...' Tae gritted his teeth but before he could complete his sentence they heard a loud sound and light goes out and it was black out in studio.
Taehyung rushed out to see what happened.

IU left from there as her mission accomplished for today but Jungkook who was now on floor hissed in pain tears welled up in his eyes but it was not clear that the tears were for the pain he was feeling in his heart or in his knees because of falling.
His leg got stuck in the wire and he fell down on the floor creating a loud noise and lights went out so he was trembling in darkness. That's when Taehyung came toward his side he saw Jungkook who was in a very vulnerable state. His eyes were puffy, tears were all over his face and his trembling body with sobs.
Taehyung felt uncomfortable when he looked at him his heart was doing something but he was unable to guess what.
He went near Jungkook and tried to help him as he put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder but Jungkook harshly removed his hand,
'Stay away from me.' He yelled and tried to move from there but Taehyung again held his hand.

'Jungkook it's dark here you'll get hurt.'

Once again Jungkook pushed Taehyung's hand with all his strength and shouted,
'I'm not afraid of darkness but of people who are really vicious. I'm afraid of them who have dark heart, not darkness.  And why do you care if I'm hurt, my body is hurt or my heart is hurt..what difference does it make to you?
You don't have any right to care about me.' He spat angrily while tears were still streaming down on his cheeks.
He turned to leave from there but Taehyung once again tried to stop him and accidentally tore Jungkook's shirt that was it. Jungkook slapped him that he stumbled a bit his hand was on his cheek where Jungkook's hand landed causing a sting.

'How dare you.' Taehyung grabbed his hand tightly clenching his jaw angrily.

'How dare I? How dare you?? What are you going to do now...tell me' Jungkook freed himself from his grip. 'How are you going to take revenge for this slap..tell me Mr Kim Taehyung. You took a good revenge on my slaps by giving me false hopes and fake relationship. Now how are you going to take revenge...tell me..tell me...' he pushed Taehyung a bit.
'Want to humiliate me...That's what you wanted to do...you planned the whole thing to humiliate me...you made me prostitute in front of people. ..now I'm giving you that chance here...'
Saying that he tore his shirt, the front buttons of his shirt were on the ground because of force...Taehyung was not in his right mind. His mind went blank when he saw Jungkook in that condition. His palms were sweaty, his body was stiff and his voice got caught in his throat.
Jungkook was crying in his heart as his eyes were now tired of crying.
Taehyung yelled at him.
'Are you out of your mind...how could you think like that...how could you think that I'll ever do something like this...to you....'

'You're just like this Mr Kim....I'm not blaming you and stop yelling at me I'm not afraid of you.' Saying that Jungkook pushed Taehyung.

Taehyung averted his eyes and grabbed Jungkook's bag and coat placed on his shoulders and left from there.
He reached Kim Mansion and when Mrs.Lee saw him she was sure that something was wrong but what. She called Jimin and asked but he was also not aware what happened.

______<<<<>>>>>_______

I don't know what I'm writing 🥲 but hope for a good outcome...🫰🏻🙏🏻
Please vote and comment...