|96|-- 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚍

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ɪ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴇᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ...

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

Ever since that Library incident which happened a few hours ago, I have lost my peace of mind. The reason is still unknown. I just feel really uneasy after the whole bickering. I don't know why.

I'm pretty used to us fighting and ignoring each other knowing that in 3 days she'll be back to annoy me. Now, I couldn't even focus on the book. I got so sick and annoyed of this incident that I got tired and slept in the library.

When I woke up, I found myself in a dark corner of the library with books around me. I might have dozed off while giving a quick read. (After all , I'm lazy to bring all the books to the table and read so I just sit near the bookshelf itself)

I pressed the light button in my watch and gazed at the time, 11:36 p.m. How the hell did I end up in the after hours of the library. Am I really that invisible to the world? Not even the librarian realized.

I got up and grabbed my own books as I walked like a zombie towards the exit. The founders of Hogwarts were idiots, bro seriously if you don't want students to be tempted to sneak into the library or use it after hours just put on a damn charm. How hard can it be?

And for cases like me, why don't these people find an auto-kick out charm or something. Come on guys we have magic, use it to its maximum potential. Have you seen the development in the muggle world?

I cast a disillusionment charm on myself to avoid the prefects as I successfully snuck into the Gryffindor common room. I walked into the room slowly and I saw Lily sobbing and talking to Michelle. I recast my disillusionment charm to eavesdrop their conversation.

"Still can't believe I confessed to him. That was the worst confession ever" Lily said as she sobbed. Oh the conversation is about me. "It wasn't exactly a confession, was it?" Michelle said doubtfully. I agree with Lily it was definitely not the kind of confession I expected.

"I told him I liked him" she replied tearfully. "Well that's pretty messed up. I honestly think it's a good thing. Imagine dating a sadist" Michelle said as Lily punched her shoulder. Lily can't like me it's just a law.

"I used to like him for his different insights and witty answers but it just got quite annoying today and I broke it" she said rubbing her eyes. Awww so cute, I'm not falling for that Potts.

"Look, I guess you need a change. Firstly from what you have said about him all these days, he's sadistic, selfish and narcissistic. I don't think any part of him is nice, maybe except his face" Michelle said. Ouch that was rude, thanks for the compliment at the end though.

"So?" Lily asked. "Move on girl! You deserve someone way better and caring than that psychopath" Michelle said trying to cheer Lily's mood. "It's not gonna be easy, but I'll get over it. I got over him once, I can do it again". I can't believe I'm such a big deal.

"It's not your fault that he isn't good enough for you. He's at loss for rejecting you" Michelle said, patting her back. "Stop buttering, '' Lily said, rolling her eyes. "He's such a jerk. How the hell did he reject you?" She said, Bro why am I being portrayed like a jerk?

They are saying that I did something bad by rejecting her? I have freedom of expression.

"You should tell Diana, she'll beat the crap outta him" Michelle suggested. If Diana was to beat me up, she'll be the one in loss of her perfectly healthy bones.