2.8 All or None

Freddy continued to chase after Anne. They were in a large crowd of scared civilians. The police were redirecting people to safety, taking shelter in a large loading bay and parking center. Freddy continued to call out to his love.

Freddy: Anne! Anne!

She couldn't hear him amongst the crowd. Suddenly, Ladon landed just outside the building the dragon crawled inside. It crushed police cruisers under its feet. The citizens fled while police opened fire upon the beast. It didn't even flinch.

Anthea held up her hands to try and stop it. Nothing. She had truly lost her powers. The rest of the citizens fled, leaving Anne standing alone. Freddy stood a couple of feet behind her, trying to reach out to her. Kalypso noticed Anne and smirked.

Kalypso: Ladon, kill the traitor.

Ladon opened its gaping mouth, emitting a bright blue light. Both Freddy and Anne fell under its spell. They could feel immense fear overtaking them. Their bodies were paralyzed, frozen in fright. Anne fell to her knees.

Freddy on the other hand, pushed through. It took every bit of willpower he had, but he pushed against the dragon's power. He stumbled over to the raven haired girl in front of him, pushing through burning tears. Kalypso was surprised by his strength.

Kalypso: Impossible. Bow him!

Ladon increased the intensity of its power. Freddy screamed but never gave up. Through gritted teeth, he finally made his way over to Anne. He fell down and grabbed her. She noticed him, his arm wrapped around her. 

Anne: I lost it. Freddy, I can't. What is a god without her power?

Freddy: The most powerful thing about you is you. You taught me that.

They two held each other close and stared down the dragon. They yelled at the top of their lungs at the beast. Freddy held up his crutch like a lance, ready to protect them.

 Freddy held up his crutch like a lance, ready to protect them

Kalypso: Kill them!

Ladon approached the two humans in front of it. It opened its jaw wide, ready to devour them. Then, just as it was about to close its mouth, the dragon was yanked back. Ladon's fear influence stopped, allowing Freddy and Anne to see clearly. 

Kalypso looked back to see what the problem was. She saw Y/N holding on to the dragon's tail. He grinned at her, letting her know she had already lost. 

Y/N: That must be super disappointing as a dragon. Or whatever weird, wood-based monster you call yourself. 

He pulled Ladon back more. He then looked at the two people in front of it.

Y/N: Freddy, Anthea, don't!

The two looked at each other, a bit confused by what he was calling them out for. Kalypso turned around to see what was going on. At that moment, Y/N quickly flew by and grabbed the staff from out of her hand. He levitated in the air and laughed at the tricked goddess.