Chapter 1

(Before the rebel attack)
America:
I put a big smile until i left the room like Maxon order. I tried to concentrate looking at the walls instead of the guests. Maxon was angry with me so he spend the whole entire time facing Kriss. I was about to cry when Maxon pulled out the the ring and placed it on Kriss's finger. He gave Kriss the ring he was going to give me before he saw Aspen really close to me. The ring didn't even fit her finger and everyone know that when the ring don't fit it's not meant to be. Celeste and Elise caught my eye and took me outside the room.

 "Are you alright I thought Maxon was going to choose you?"asked Elise. 

" I am fine i thought  that he was going to choose me, but it looks like he loves Kriss more than me." I said looking at the marble floor. 

"Come on America let's show him that you are not sad, you will be fine all you have to do is  dance your heart out all night until you're tired. Understand?" Celeste said. 

I faked smile and nodded my head I will fake my smile til the very end. We walk in and I lift my chin high as if nothing happened fake it to you make it America. Celeste, some selected and I dance all night with almost all guards. I was exhausted so I went to grab punch and a strawberry tart I will miss eating them they are very delicious. I saw Maxon surrounded by people congratulating him and Kriss. After they left Kriss went to talk to her family, and Maxon was alone.

 I was brave enough to walk toward him and say," Congratulations Prince Maxon I wish you all the happiness in the world to you and Kriss," his face was pale he was speechless, and with that i I walked away not giving him time to respond, I  join my family so we could return home where we belong.

So i hope you liked it, this my first fanfict so don't judge me. I am sorry if there is misspelling. Please follow comment. Thank you i will update soon.:)